Kiss Nail Dress Fashion That Sticks in Garter
  • They also have a lot more interesting colors and patterns than Shellac
  • I thought this pattern looked very unique when I put it on but I probably would not get the same design again
  • I’m still glad I applied it though because it’s not noticeable unless you look closely at the nails and I believe it has helped the rhinestones stay attached to the nail strips
  • I’m very impressed at the longevity of the rhinestones
  • I would definitely consider purchasing these again

• by cmurray081981

While I normally get my fingernails professionally done using the Shellac line of nail polish I had to reschedule my last appointment and had to go far longer than the recommended 2-3 weeks between manicures. I really like the Sally Hansen nail polish strips that peel and stick on your nails with no down time for drying. They also have a lot more interesting colors and patterns than Shellac. However, they can be a bit pricey at over $10 for a package. I saw that Kiss had come out with a very similar product for a few dollars less with very unique designs. I purchased the nail art in Garter, which looks like a black and white zebra print but has rhinestones lining the white sections.

What’s nice about these strips compared to the Sally Hansen nail polish, besides the price, is that they are a bit easier to put on. They come mounted to clear bendable plastic backing

so you can easily determine which size will work best for each finger by holding it behind the clear backing and making sure the entire nail will be covered. You also don’t have to stretch the nail strips while you’re applying them like you do with the Sally Hansen product. I also went online to view a video on how to apply these strips and it cleared up some confusion I had about how to remove the excess using the provided nail file. On the downside, I don’t believe these Kiss nail strips are actually real nail polish. On the box, it states you can remove them by peeling them off. With Sally Hansen, you can use nail polish remover. I used a clear top coat over this product since I wanted to make sure they would last a long time and so the rhinestones might have less of a chance of catching on anything. I don’t think it ...

• would be very easy to pull off the strips with the top coat applied but I have pure acetone that should remove the product. I’m not sure that regular nail polish remover will work. I am a bit concerned that pulling off these strips might damage my nails as well.

The nail strips in the garter pattern are very striking, as are the majority of these designs. Most have jewels and are in very vibrant colors. They are not age appropriate for everyone, and may be a bit controversial if you have to work one on one with customers or are employed by a traditional company. I thought this pattern looked very unique when I put it on but I probably would not get the same design again. It’s meant for a younger age group and looks a bit silly on me. However, I will let it run its course for the 10 days or until the pattern chips

off, whichever comes first.

After a few days of wear, some of the product is coming off at the tips. This product is supposed to last for up to 10 days, but I don’t see that being very realistic. It was partly why I applied a clear nail polish top coat. Also, after I applied the top coat the nail art appeared a bit wrinkly. I’m still glad I applied it though because it’s not noticeable unless you look closely at the nails and I believe it has helped the rhinestones stay attached to the nail strips. I’m very impressed at the longevity of the rhinestones.

These nail designs are a great buy for a younger girl in her teens and 20’s and are a bit more affordable than the Sally Hansen strips. They are perfect for someone who loves to change up their look often with unique designs and are very easy to apply. I would definitely consider purchasing these again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112071584300731/k2311a0712/7.12.12