Adult Essentials Gummies Vitamin B Complex  » Health  »
  • I wouldn't really consider them to be gummy because they aren't really chewy
  • Considering you can absorb more vitamins from these gummies than from hard tablets, for me it is worth the cost

• by JPS23

Vitamin B Complex is one of the few types of vitamins that I have tried by this brand. I wouldn’t put these on the same level as the others but they are still worth the purchase.

These vitamins don’t taste as good as the multivitamins by this brand. You can actually taste the fact that they are vitamins. They have a mild fruity taste but it is overcome by the more natural vitamin taste. I usually take

them at the same time as the multivitamin to hide a bit of the flavor.

The vitamins are quite easy to chew. I wouldn’t really consider them to be gummy because they aren’t really chewy. I actually like that aspect though because some of the gummier types are more difficult to chew.

If the vitamins are left out in the air for any period of time, even in a scheduled vitamin box such as those used ...

• while traveling, they tend to dry up rather easily. They are still edible however. I find it is better to keep them in the bottle so that they don’t dry up.

The instructions on these gummies are to eat two each day. They are a lower dosage and even if you do take two, it is lower than other types of vitamins. For myself, I have to have a larger amount of supplements so I usually take

about 3 of these a day as well as other vitamins.

There are 90 gummies in a container which will last an average of 45 days if taken as recommended. They cost about $15 dollars per bottle. That might be a bit more than the average bottle of B vitamins but it depends on the brand. Considering you can absorb more vitamins from these gummies than from hard tablets, for me it is worth the cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071584100831/k2311a0711/7.11.12