Adult Essentials Gummies Enhanced Multivitamins  » Health  »
  • I don't mind that though and in fact, I like it better that way
  • The cost of the bottle is about $15 but they do go on sale at some points
  • I found them online, bought them for regular price but bought more when they went on sale
  • Since these are some of the best tasting gummy multivitamins that I have tasted and they are cheaper than other brands, I would highly recommend them to others

• by JPS23

I have to say that gummy vitamins make taking supplements much better as long as they taste good. There are various brands out there, a few of which taste great. This particular brand is one of them.

They aren’t as gummy as some of them as they are quite easy to chew. I don’t mind that though and in fact, I like it better that way. There are a few different fruit flavors of vitamins in the container. The orange

surprised me by being a bit strong but it was kind of like eating candy. They make taking vitamins quite enjoyable.

These vitamins are lower dosage than most of the capsule forms of multivitamins. You are instructed to take two of them per day but even that is slightly lower than usual. For some individuals it might not make a difference but in my case it does because I have to take more than average. This means that instead of ...

• taking two, I need to take between three or four per day plus other vitamins.

The cost of the bottle is about $15 but they do go on sale at some points. I found them online, bought them for regular price but bought more when they went on sale. There are 90 gummies in the bottle which will last an average person using the recommended dose 45 days. This does add up to more money than taking the other types

of vitamins but if you need something that is easier to take or something that your body will absorb better, then this is a good choice. I don’t feel any different taking the vitamin tablets in most cases but I felt better when taking these gummies. That for me is worth the cost.

Since these are some of the best tasting gummy multivitamins that I have tasted and they are cheaper than other brands, I would highly recommend them to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071584090831/k2311a0711/7.11.12