Bic Z4 Needle Point Blue 0.05 mm Pen  » Other  »
  • I bought this particular pen at a university bookstore
  • I like the thinner points because they offer more accuracy
  • The one problem that I have experienced with liquid ink in other pens is the bleeding onto the paper
  • I think I paid between two and three dollars for the pen at the time but you can purchase them in larger packs which makes it a bit cheaper for the individual pens
  • If you ever have the chance of purchasing the larger pack of these pens, I would recommend it

• by JPS23

There are so many pens on the market at all sorts of prices that it can be difficult to choose. Even when you pay a decent price for one, it doesn’t mean that it will be a high quality one. I bought this particular pen at a university bookstore. I was trying out a bunch of different pens because I wanted to find some good ones. I am generally particular about my writing utensils.

While since that time I have tried dozens of pens, this

kind still remains as one of my favorites especially when it comes to liquid ink. The point of the pen is considered as ‘fine’ being 0.05 mm. I like the thinner points because they offer more accuracy. The one problem that I have experienced with liquid ink in other pens is the bleeding onto the paper. This pen however doesn’t bleed into the paper. It offers accurate and smooth writing without any excessive ink use.

The grip on the pen makes it very comfortable to ...

• write with even for long lengths of time. It gives you a nice grip on the pen while not being too bulky. The actual thickness of the pen itself is suitable as well although I have a smaller hand so that might why.

The pen lasts a long time. It is efficient in its use of ink and it doesn’t dry up. I was actually surprised at how long it lasted me because I have written a lot of pages of notes with the pen

over a number of months and it still didn’t wear out.

It offers very good value for money. I think I paid between two and three dollars for the pen at the time but you can purchase them in larger packs which makes it a bit cheaper for the individual pens. If you ever have the chance of purchasing the larger pack of these pens, I would recommend it. You won’t need to purchase another one for a long time granted the pens don’t get misplaced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1211071584070831/k2311a0711/7.11.12