Francesca’s Collections Clothing Boutique  » Shopping  »
5709 North Centerpark Way Glendale WI 53217
  • I really like shopping at Francesca’s Collections because they have such interesting and trendy fashions and accessories
  • I like that the dressing rooms are self-service
  • I love that the store carries the expandable rings since I dislike rummaging through the stock to find my size
  • I’ve found tiny books that include recipes for skinny cocktails, books of stick on gag mustaches, bejeweled electronics cases, wine stoppers, stationary, even sequined coin purses and pouches convenient for storing my MP3 player in my bag
  • I love the gag gifts but wish the store layout was more open and spread out

• by cmurray081981

I really like shopping at Francesca’s Collections because they have such interesting and trendy fashions and accessories. The inventory they carry reminds me very much of what is stocked at Anthropologie stores but at a far more affordable price.

The store carries mostly clothing consisting of tops, skirts and dresses. Not many jeans or pants are stocked and the tops, cardigans and dresses are available for both casual and dressy daytime looks. The inventory consists mainly of dresses. The styles of the dresses are suitable mostly for daytime to wear to work or to go out on weekends. I would not say any of these dresses are appropriate for events taking place in the evening, so if you’re looking for a dress to wear to a wedding or cocktail hour you will want to look elsewhere. I like that the dressing rooms are self-service. They have loose

drapes hanging over them instead of doors and can be accessed easily. I never care to have to track down a sales associate for a key to get in a room. The store also stocks basic knit tees and camisoles as layering pieces. However, most of the clothing here is suitable for women in their teens, 20’s and maybe 30’s depending on each individual piece.

The jewelry that Francesca’s Collections carries is very pretty, unique and always on trend. I went shopping once here with my mom and she found jewelry she liked enough to purchase. While the clothing is suitable for a younger crowd, women of all ages could find appropriate jewelry here. I love that the store carries the expandable rings since I dislike rummaging through the stock to find my size. The store is laid out like a boutique in that most jewelry is ...

• located in its own section and inside trendy bowls or containers so you may have to fight for space with other customers browsing in the same area.

The handbags are very colorful and unique. Prices range from $24 for clutches to $34-54 for everyday bags, depending on size. I don’t care for the fact that bags are scattered throughout the store and placed precariously on shelves. Larger bags are placed behind clutches and wallets and you have to move around other pieces to look at what you want. Sometimes you end up inadvertently knocking over other bags trying to get to the one you want to look at. It would be nice if the bags were organized better and more spaced apart.

The most unique feature about Francesca’s Collections is their inventory of kitschy gifts, books and housewares. I’ve found tiny books that include recipes for skinny

cocktails, books of stick on gag mustaches, bejeweled electronics cases, wine stoppers, stationary, even sequined coin purses and pouches convenient for storing my MP3 player in my bag. I could spend a half hour going through the gifts alone. These make cute presents for showers and gag gifts. This is a great place to shop for a host present for a casual dinner party or for bridesmaid or groomsmen gifts.

Overall this is a great place to shop as a twenty something woman for casual tops and dresses. I love the gag gifts but wish the store layout was more open and spread out. It’s tough to get at racks of clothing with tables of jewelry behind you, bags stacked above you and shoes placed on the floor. Due to the affordability of their trendy clothing, gifts and accessories I’d rate the store 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2410071583970631/k2311a0710/7.10.12