Carried Away Fragrance Mist by BBW  » Perfume  »
  • I don't see this as a big issue and I had no doubts about the product's authenticity since I bought it direct from a Bath and Body Works shop
  • I think it is just pretty normal to have some variations for some reasons I do not know of as of now
  • By the way, to enjoy the scent this signature collection offers, I suggest you buy the whole set because using the same scent for you shower gels, lotions, creams, perfume, etc. will ensure that the scent lasts longer

• by makeuplover

I have recently bought a fragrance mist and a triple moisture body cream from Bath and Both Works which belongs to their signature collection Carried Away. This review is specifically for the fragrance mist as I will be doing another one for the lotion, just to make sure I cover every significant detail of each product’s respective aspects.

For the packaging, I compared the one I have with the one in Bath and Body Works’ website and I saw a difference regarding the bottle shape. You see, the one I have comes in a slightly cola-like figure while what they have is somehow in a cylinder bottle. I don’t see this as a big issue and I had no doubts about the product’s authenticity since I bought it direct from a Bath and Body Works shop. I think it is just pretty normal to have some variations for some reasons I do not know of as of now. I guess what’s most

important is the content so I should not dwell too much on the physical aspect. By the way, the spray works perfectly fine and the bottle looks as gorgeous as the one in the website.

So for the fragrance mist itself, I was blown away after trying the product out for the first time. The scent was just too dreamy and refreshing that I could picture myself on top of a meadow by the sea and enjoying the cool breeze blowing through my face and hair. According to my research it has for its top notes Italian Bergamot, Meyer Lemon, Mandarin, Juicy Pear Nectar and Lush Raspberries. For its mid notes, it has Purple Freesia, White Tuberose, White Jasmine and Soft Violet Petals. The base notes are made of Creamy Sandalwood, Whipped Vanilla and Musk.

You see, I am no expert when it comes to notes so my review about the scent is through the persona of an ordinary consumer. So as for ...

• me, I can say that the dominant scent is of the raspberries but I do smell something floral and sweet. According to the Bath and Body Works, this scent is inspired by the way love sweeps us off our feet, and I think that they have achieved that inspiration because the scent is just as romantic as it should be. It actually reminds me of young love or a budding romance like what we all see in TV dramas.

For the target consumers, I think this should be geared towards the younger generation because as I have mentioned, the product reminds me of young love. I am not, however, asking those young at heart to refrain from using the scent because the choice is all yours.

One con I could think about this product is the length of time the scent stays on, the scent approximately lasts for two to three hours when used with the body cream, I am not sure if

it would be shorter without the body cream but hey, it’s a fragrance mist and not a perfume we shouldn’t don’t expect too much, don’t we? This fragrance mist is very economical, as well, because I usually just spray on three to four times and that already does the magic! Every time I walk out of my room, I feel like I am a Disney princess! However, I bring it with me wherever I go because I need to do some sprays to keep me feeling like a princess.

Overall, I am giving Carried Away Fragrance Mist by Bath and Body Works a 9.7 out of 10 but for rating purposes, I’m giving it a nine since being close to perfect isn’t the same with being perfect. By the way, to enjoy the scent this signature collection offers, I suggest you buy the whole set because using the same scent for you shower gels, lotions, creams, perfume, etc. will ensure that the scent lasts longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610071583890631/k2311a0710/7.10.12