Genuine Health Proteins+ Instant Orange Cream Smoothie  » Health  »
  • I have had a real problem in finding one that tastes good, is gluten free and is smooth
  • I like to mix it in with juice to make sure that I have a serving of fruit as well
  • It is the best tasting gluten free protein powder that I have tasted
  • I would recommend using the blender to make a milkshake so that the lumps are removed

• by JPS23

There are plenty of instant protein shake powders out there but they certainly aren’t all made as good as each other. I have had a real problem in finding one that tastes good, is gluten free and is smooth. This smoothie powder covers the first two and part of the third.

The orange creamy taste is quite pleasant. I like to mix it in with juice to make sure that I have a serving of fruit as well. The taste of the

orange goes well with a number of types of juices. The powder goes a bit fluffy in when it is being mixed but it is difficult to get it smooth without using the blender. The package says that you don’t need the blender to combine the powder with liquid. This is true but it takes a lot of effort. It doesn’t mix in smoothly and it is easy to mix lumps.

I still find the purchase worth it despite the lumps ...

• considering the taste and the fact that it is gluten free. It is the best tasting gluten free protein powder that I have tasted. It makes it even better since you can add it to juice and you can even make milkshakes with it. I would recommend using the blender to make a milkshake so that the lumps are removed.

The price of the protein powder is about the same as other ones - approximately 20 dollars for the packet. The scoop

is included. The recommended dosage is one scoop per glass but I haven’t used that amount yet. For the full effect of the protein, I would recommend using the recommended amount but I tend to drink it a smaller amount a few times during the day.

I would recommend this product to those of you who like fruit flavors and who need a gluten free protein shake. It does taste very good and this makes up for the powder being a bit tedious to mix.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349071583740431/k2311a079/7.9.12