Glutino Gluten Free Multigrain Crackers  » Food  »
  • While the cost of gluten free foods is a little higher than average, in comparison with other brands, this one is about average cost
  • For anyone who likes to have a little something to snack on that is gluten free and healthier than the regular white crackers, I would highly recommend this product

• by JPS23

I find it difficult at times to choose gluten free foods that I haven’t tried before because sometimes you never really know what you are going to get. Since the price is a bit higher for these specialty items, I don’t want to buy something that isn’t edible. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with these multigrain crackers. I have tried competing brands before and I would

never buy them again. These ones leave me wanting more.

The crackers come in a box with two packages in it. This keeps them fresher for longer because they do tend to go stale quicker than regular crackers. They are crispy but not difficult to eat and you can actually see the different grains/seeds in them. They have a nice slightly nutty taste. These crackers are so versatile, you can’t run ...

• out of options. So far I have tried them with cream cheese, block cheese, salsa, tuna, and regular butter among other things. The crackers work well with all of them and probably many more.

While the cost of gluten free foods is a little higher than average, in comparison with other brands, this one is about average cost. They do go on sale at times. This is when I tend

to stock up on them because when you can save a dollar on a box of these things, it is well worth it. I would pay regular price for them because they are that good but why let a sale go to waste!

For anyone who likes to have a little something to snack on that is gluten free and healthier than the regular white crackers, I would highly recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071583670831/k2311a076/7.6.12