Gluten Free Pantry Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix  » Food  »
  • The yeast is included in the box which is quite convenient
  • The cost of the bread mix is reasonable considering it is gluten free

• by JPS23

Even with a bread maker, making gluten free bread can be difficult. I have already tried making bread a few times and it never worked out. I had given up for a couple of years but my mother bought be a gluten free bread maker and a bread mixture to use. After a while I decided to try it out.

This particular brand of bread mix is quite easy to use. You stick the liquid ingredients into the bread machine, then empty the package of mix on top of the liquid ingredients. The yeast

is included in the box which is quite convenient. That is the last ingredient to go in. Once that is done, you leave it for the baking time as you would with any bread machine.

I was a bit worried because of my past with baking bread but this one raised my confidence. I had mistakenly used the wrong setting for what type of crust I wanted but that actually worked out well. I had it on the darkest crust but the crust did turn out a golden brown. The crust was not thick ...

• but was crisp and nice. The inside of the bread was quite moist. There wasn’t a lot of taste to the bread but that is good because it didn’t taste gluten free either. I was surprised that I could use it for a sandwich without having to toast it. This being said, it makes for good toast too.

The cost of the bread mix is reasonable considering it is gluten free. You can use all sorts of variations with it such as if you want to make cheese bread or raisin bread. Those options

work as well. It saves you a bit of money from buying the pre-made gluten free bread and it doesn’t take much effort either. If you have a number of people who eat gluten free and you don’t like to get your hands too messy with the traditional way of baking bread but you want to save some money, this might be a viable option for you. Not only is it a bit cheaper but it is a two pound loaf, therefore offering you more than the store bought gluten free breads in most circumstances.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071583660831/k2311a076/7.6.12