The ThinkGeek EvilTron  » Other  »
United States
  • I would still recommend this to anyone who wants to get back at someone anonymously

• by otto timberlake

I am reviewing a product that I came across some time ago, namely “The ThinkGeek EvilTron. ” I bought this for ten (10) USD. It is a noisemaker, about the size of a quarter.

It makes six different horror movie inspired sounds, including the sound of a door creaking open, scratching noises, a small girl giggling, and a whispered “Hey, can you hear me?” It’s only use that I can find is to scare the

living daylights out of unsuspecting people, such as a lone nightwatchman on guard. Use the EvilTron’s magnetic underbelly to stick in under his chair, or even on his belt.

The magnet in very strong, and will not let you down- it never has let me down. It will proceed to make scary noises, generally two or three minutes apart, and probably make him quit, thinking the place he is guarding to be haunted.

It ...

• can also be used for revenge. Use it in someone‚Äôs house, perhaps in an air vent, and watch him/her get no sleep.

They may even ask you for help, or a solution. There is an endless number of possibilities, and can be taken advantage of with some good planning.

My only complaint is that it’s small size comes with a price. It includes only the bare minimum; a speaker, battery, button (for toggling sounds

and on/off) and circuit board.

This means it is very fragile, and should be handled carefully. Mine broke within three months.

Now, this is no reason not to buy it. It gives plenty of good use, and can destroy a persons life if used properly.

I would still recommend this to anyone who wants to get back at someone anonymously. For that purpose, no other product is as effective.

I hope my review has been helpful.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 125071583450831/k2311a075/7.5.12