Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm
  • The first thing I noticed and liked about the balm was that it was in a much thinner tube so it would be impossible to apply it so that it spread beyond your lips like the Baby Lips balm does
  • These tubes tuck in easily so I know they will always be in the same place in my purse when I’m looking for them
  • I haven’t found anything I dislike about this product as of yet

• by cmurray081981

I saw the new Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm advertised in an endcap at Target the last time I was there running some errands. The product was packaged with two items including the regular moisture plus colorless balm and the balm in sheer pink. I was looking to replace my Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm so I picked up the double pack.

The first thing I noticed and liked about the balm was that it was in a much thinner tube so it would be impossible to apply it so that it spread beyond your lips like the Baby Lips balm does. It’s also much easier to

store in a handbag’s pockets. The Baby Lips balm was too thick to say put and always ended up falling out so that I struggled to find it in my purse. These tubes tuck in easily so I know they will always be in the same place in my purse when I’m looking for them. Nothing is more frustrating than rummaging around in your bag not being able to find what you’re looking for.

I also liked that this balm contains SPF 15. With summer arriving I spend much more time outdoors on the weekends and need something to make sure my lips don’t burn. Since ...

• they are made by Carmex they have that patented menthol cooling feeling when you put it on your lips but without the overpowering smell. The sheer pink color goes on just adding a touch of color and provides the same cooling sensation. The balm is not too thick or sticky and if you’re outside you don’t need to worry about your hair blowing into your face and sticking to your lips. It also lasts for a several hours at a time and does not easily rub off like the Baby Lips balm does. You won’t need to reapply it as often which means one tube lasts
        longer and is more economical.

What’s really nice about this balm is that you can layer it with lipstick or lip stain. This works particularly well with those stains or long staying lipsticks that dry out your lips and don’t come with a balm. Even if they do, the balm does not have SPF 15 or refresh your lips like this Carmex balm does. You can easily use any of their other tinted formulas to add dimension to lip color as a complementing top coat as well.

I haven’t found anything I dislike about this product as of yet. It deserves to be rated 10 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071583360831/k2311a075/7.5.12