Lander Relaxing Peppermint Foot Soak  » Cosmetics  »
  • I took a basin, fill it with water(just enough for my foot to be covered entirely, lukewarm, or a little warmer than lukewarm that's how i like my water
  • Pouring the Lander in, i thought that the liquid was like a water based scent only,on the contrary the foot soak is so much like a moisturizer, it made the water texture softer but a little thicker at the same time

• by Hiraia

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

2 Days ago I was shopping for a bag and i went through all the shops in SM Makati and found none on my liking within the amount i am willing to spend. I was very tired from walking that i just want to lie down. It was getting late and the shops were closing and then i hurried looking around for any spa that are still accepting their last customers. But no luck. Fortunately i saw that Watson’s are still open and there are a few people lined up to the cashier. I went in, thinking, i gotta get hold of a balm or oil.

My feet are too sore and the least i could

do is make them feel comfortable before the day ends. I was paying the cashier when i saw Lander Foot Soak adjacent to the cash register. On its label it says “Peppermint” and then “Relaxing”. I had second thoughts. I’m just Exhausted.

Anything with a label “Relaxing” is too tempting to resist. But i hand it over to the cashier anyway, then next thing i realized, i was on the train heading home, no new bag with me, i was tired to death, my toes are hurting, I’m shoulder to shoulder with the crowd in the rush hour train hugging the paper bag with a merchandise i hadn’t tried before. When i reached home, i rest for a good one hour before i started touching the new merchandise. I have no idea how it works. But yeah, i just followed the instructions.

I took a basin, fill it with water(just enough for my foot to be covered entirely, lukewarm, or a little warmer than lukewarm that’s how i like my water. Then pour just the right amount of the blue foot soak in. I was a little frustrated because i was lost. How much of the blue thing do u need to pour? I hope their bottle said that but it don’t. Anyway i pour a generous amount.

About 5 cups. Using the bottle cover as a cup ha-ha. Pouring the Lander in,

• Lander Relaxing Peppermint Foot Soak
      i thought that the liquid was like a water based scent only,on the contrary the foot soak is so much like a moisturizer, it made the water texture softer but a little thicker at the same time. Like a lotion dissolved in water. Only it dissolves pretty good so its lighter.

I soaked in. The warm water was very relaxing. The peppermint coldness where going in between my small toes,i can feel my heels singing Halleluiah. Nothing really beats foot pleasure. It is overwhelming and comforting at the same time.

I soaked in more until the water temperature is no longer warm. As i lift my right foot from the soak,i scrubbed it with a

towel. I’ve been fighting very hard not to sleep. This ritual made me very very very sleepy. I suppose its good because I was relaxed.

I accidentally scrubbed my heel harder, and i was shocked, the dead skins are coming off like a muck as i stroke with the towel, i did it again, the toes, the corns that used to look so disgusting looks pinkish now, my heals looks fresh after getting the yucky dirt off. I was wide awake already. Ecstatic over my really nice feet then. That made my day. Thanks to Lander’s Relaxing foot soak.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071583350831/k2311a075/7.5.12