Natrol Melatonin TR 3mg
  • I highly recommend Natrol Melatonin TR for anyone who struggles with falling asleep and staying asleep
  • Sure enough, I found that I could not use ZMA because of the disturbing dreams it caused
  • The main thing I like about melatonin is that it is a natural substance that the body produces when it gets dark out
  • Even better, melatonin tablets do not cost much
  • However, I suspect that this is a side-effect of the fact that I am getting better sleep, and I believe that vivid dreams are an important part of a good night of sleep, because they occur when the body is in important phases of the sleep cycle

• by beantime

It has always been difficult for me to fall asleep at the end of the night. I often lay awake with my mind racing for at least an hour before falling asleep. I recently began experimenting with natural sleep aids to see if they would help. I highly recommend Natrol Melatonin TR for anyone who struggles with falling asleep and staying asleep.

I first tried Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMA), a combination of zinc and magnesium, which also included valerium root, a natural sleep inducer. However, I read online that valerium root often causes wild and unpleasant dreams. Sure enough, I found that I could not use ZMA because of the disturbing dreams it caused.

I next tried melatonin. The main thing I like about melatonin is that it is a natural substance that the body produces when it gets dark out.

I have read that many people have difficulty sleeping because their bodies are not producing melatonin properly at bed time. Melatonin is advertised to not only help you to fall asleep when taken, but, if taken on a regular basis, to improve your sleep cycle so your body gets used to falling asleep and waking up consistently. Even better, melatonin tablets do not cost much. I paid about $5 for a bottle with 100 tablets, which lasts over three months.

Natrol Melatonin TR is the first “time-release” melatonin product I have tried, after trying a few different brands that were not “time-release.” I have noticed a drastic improvement in the quality of sleep I am getting. First, I drift to sleep easily within about 20 minutes of taking one 3mg tablet. Then, I stay asleep for longer than I used ...

• to. I used to have to get up and use the restroom 2-3 times per night, but now I only get up once per night. When I do get up to use the restroom, I have an easier time falling back to sleep. I used to wake up when my boyfriend came to bed (often a few hours after me) and be unable to fall back to sleep. Now I usually wake up for only a split second and then fall back to sleep, and often I don’t even wake up at all! What I love about Melatonin TR is that I no longer have anxiety about falling asleep and staying asleep, because I know the product will work quickly and continue to release in my system for 8 hours. Another great quality of this product is that I
        do not feel drowsy when I wake up in the morning, as long as I have allowed 8 hours for sleep.

I do notice I have many more vivid dreams than I used to now that I use the product. However, I suspect that this is a side-effect of the fact that I am getting better sleep, and I believe that vivid dreams are an important part of a good night of sleep, because they occur when the body is in important phases of the sleep cycle.

I would recommend this product to anyone who has anxiety about falling asleep at night. It will not only put you to sleep and keep you sleeping for the eight hours you need; it will give you peace of mind when you lay down to fall asleep knowing that the melatonin will soon take effect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071583290831/k2311a075/7.5.12