Nails Inc Nail Polish in Draycott Place  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to paint my nails, but as a busy mum I don't always have the time
  • My favourite shade at the moment is Draycott Place, a vibrant orange polish with red tones which I honestly believe would suit any woman
  • Nails Inc polishes have the best brush which makes application incredibly easy
  • Draycott Place is reasonably glossy, although I think it looks best with a layer of top coat for extra shine to ensure it shimmers in the sunlight

• by roundabout

I love to paint my nails, but as a busy mum I don’t always have the time. This is where the Nails Inc range of polishes come in as they are so reliable and effective that they make painting my nails a much easier (and therefore quicker) job than if I were to use a cheaper polish.

My favourite shade at the moment is Draycott Place, a vibrant orange polish with red tones which I honestly believe would suit any woman. The colour is very summery and looks best on longer nails due to the intensity of the shade, it also looks fantastic painted on toe nails but you need to ensure your nails are in tip top

condition as for some reason when used on the toes Draycott Place accentuates any imperfections.

Nails Inc polishes have the best brush which makes application incredibly easy. The brush is of excellent quality, each individual bristle is so smooth and silky that even when you’re coming to the end of the bottle it looks as good as new with no rogue bristles to spoil the end result. It’s very easy to get a neat and tidy finish when using any of the Nails Inc polishes, and Draycott Place is no exception. Very bright colours such as this one are notorious for showing any mistakes you’ve made during application, but the brush design and shape ensures I can get a perfectly straight line without having to spend too much time on the application. I also love the chunkiness of the lid as it makes the brush very comfortable to hold, this is impressive as Nails Inc have obviously put some thought into the design as this can’t have been an accident as it fits into my fingers so perfectly!

The polish is fairly thick but not gloopy in the slightest, it glides onto my nails with no dripping or smearing whatsoever. The traditional method of using three strokes to paint each nail (the first down the centre, then one on either side) is ideal when using this polish as the brush width and consistency of the ...

• Nails Inc Nail Polish in Draycott Place
      polish both help you to achieve an immaculate finish. Each coat will be dry enough to be painted over within a couple of minutes, the brush collecting the perfect amount of polish each time you dip it into the bottle to ensure each nail has the correct amount of polish deposited from each stroke. I find three coats of polish make the most of the vibrancy of the Draycott Place shade, deepening the red tones to provide something less ‘orange’ than the polish appears in the bottle.

Draycott Place is reasonably glossy, although I think it looks best with a layer of top coat for extra shine to ensure it shimmers in the sunlight. Despite the depth

of colour I find this is equally good as a daytime nail polish as a nighttime one, it looks particularly fantastic with the bright block colours that are on trend this year and works as an excellent way to ‘clash’ your look if you’re wearing brights and want to work the mish-mash look. The polish lasts beautifully, I’d guesstimate I get at least three days of perfect colour before small chips begin to appear. These can be repaired providing they’re not too large, using a dab rather than a stroke of polish to repair the chips ensure you don’t end up with seams as the bright colour of Draycott Place means any noticeable touch ups can be very visible indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313071582990231/k2311a073/7.3.12