Tresemme Waterless Foam Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • The Tresemme Waterless Foam Shampoo gets a rating of 4 out of 10 in my opinion
  • Unfortunately, I do not really have that many nice things to say about it
  • The main thing that I noticed about this dry shampoo is that it just does not make my hair feel as clean as other dry shampoos
  • I know that it isn’t the same as doing a full wash with water, but I at the very least want a dry shampoo to give my hair the appearance of cleanliness
  • I thought the foam was a really cool concept initially, but it ultimately disappointed me

• by jreviews

The Tresemme Waterless Foam Shampoo gets a rating of 4 out of 10 in my opinion. This is the only foam based dry shampoo that I have ever tried. It is way more typical to see either a spray or a powder formulation of dry shampoo so I picked this one up purely out of curiosity. Unfortunately, I do not really have that many nice things to say about it.

The main thing that I noticed about this dry shampoo is that it just does not

make my hair feel as clean as other dry shampoos. I know that it isn’t the same as doing a full wash with water, but I at the very least want a dry shampoo to give my hair the appearance of cleanliness. It should remove the oil and product buildup from my hair so that it doesn’t look greasy. This does a bit of that, but I still had to go behind this foam shampoo with baby powder to really get the oil to go away. Another disadvantage (in my opinion) is the fact that this does not volumize. When I use powder dry shampoo, the act of rubbing it into my roots really pumps my hair up and adds volume. Since this is a foam, it just kind of disappears into my hair without giving it any extra body or shape.

It is supposed to contain aloe vera and citrus but to be quite honest, I can’t smell either in the foam. The foam does not smell like anything and ...

• Tresemme Waterless Foam Shampoo
      it does not leave a scent behind on my hair either. Though I do not necessarily need my dry shampoo to smell like anything, I definitely love the Dove Dry Shampoo much more than this Tresemme variety because it smells amazing. Even some of the other dry shampoos that I have tried at least have a super clean smell (think: freshly washed laundry, but not in a bad way for your hair). This one is practically scent-less.

The only thing that I can really say is

an advantage to this foam version of dry shampoo over others is that it does not leave any residue behind. Powder shampoos inevitably seem to leave this white or grayish cast behind on any shade of dark hair. Since this is a foam, it is completely invisible. That is really the only thing I could think of worth mentioning that was good about this product. Do I recommend it? Not really. I thought the foam was a really cool concept initially, but it ultimately disappointed me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313071582910231/k2311a073/7.3.12