Estee Lauder Makeup Equalizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • So, I can honestly say this is the best makeup for me and I will be using it in the future

• by cfbseptember
      I purchased Estee Lauder makeup called “Equalizer” and I must say that it is wonderful. I normally use clinique but I wanted to try something for more “matured” women.

I really didn’t think I would find that much difference in the two makeups, but, boy was

I fooled!

This Estee Lauder makeup went on so smooth and the coverage was excellent.

I honestly couldn’t even see a wrinkle in my 45 year old face.

When I went to the grocery store I ran into a friend of mine and she asked me ...

• what I was doing to myself.

I said nothing different why? She said that I looked so “rested”.

Then it dawned on me that I had used this new makeup.

I got into my car and looked at my face again and really felt I looked

“younger”.

So, I can honestly say this is the best makeup for me and I will be using it in the future.

This is a perfect makeup for more “matured” dry skin and it does not creep into the lines like the other make up tends too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31505158290231/k2311a055/5.5.07