Rainbow Light Chocolate Protein Energizer Shake  » Health  »
  • One of the protein shakes I enjoy drinking every morning to help energize my body and keep me full until lunchtime is the Rainbow Light Chocolate Protein Energizer Shake
  • I paid about eleven dollars for the shake mix, which I thought was reasonable
  • The other reason I like to drink this shake mix for breakfast every morning is that it contains brown rice protein, Spirulina, ginseng, eleuthero root, ashwaganda, ginger, rosemary, stevia, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, cocoa powder and vanilla flavoring
  • The best way I find to make a shake with this potein shake mix is by taking a fourth cup of the shake mix and placing it into a blender with two cups of goats milk and a banana
  • This chocolaty protein shake mix is one I would highly recommend anyone to make up and drink daily to help keep their bodies energized, healthy and stress free throughout the day because that is exactly what this shake mix does for me

• by Cricket

One of the protein shakes I enjoy drinking every morning to help energize my body and keep me full until lunchtime is the Rainbow Light Chocolate Protein Energizer Shake. This shake comes in a powdered form and has this sweet chocolaty aroma and taste that helps fix my chocolaty sweet tooth cravings. I even like that, I get eleven ounces of shake mix per sealable bag, which makes me about fourteen servings. I paid about eleven dollars for the shake mix, which I thought was reasonable.

The

other reason I like to drink this shake mix for breakfast every morning is that it contains brown rice protein, Spirulina, ginseng, eleuthero root, ashwaganda, ginger, rosemary, stevia, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, cocoa powder and vanilla flavoring. These nutrients help nourish my body, boost my immune system, and keep my heart and digestive system healthy while keeping me energized and full of life. I even handle stressful situations better and aren’t as short tempered and irritated as I usually am because the ginseng and eleuthero root work as adaptogenic herbs that help the body handle stress better.

The best way I find to make a shake with this potein shake mix is by taking a fourth cup of the shake mix and placing it into a blender with two cups of goats milk and a banana. Once all the ingredients are in the blender I blend all the ingredients together on the puree setting for about a minute until I get a thick creamy chocolaty banana shake that is filling and nourishing ...

• Rainbow Light Chocolate Protein Energizer Shake
      to my body. Once the shake is made I pour it into my to go cup and drink it up for breakfast. Sometimes even like to make this shake for a quick lunch or light dinner when its hot outside and I don’t feel like eating, but know I need to nourish my body with potent nutrients.

Since I have been drinking this shake, which has been for about a year now, I find I have more energy and my skin, hair and nails look a

lot better. I even feel healthier and do not get as sick as often. I have also noticed I have begun loosing weight and my blood sugar levels have leveled out. I also like that I do not snack as often because this shake helps keep me full.

This chocolaty protein shake mix is one I would highly recommend anyone to make up and drink daily to help keep their bodies energized, healthy and stress free throughout the day because that is exactly what this shake mix does for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343071582820231/k2311a073/7.3.12