Diet Dots Berry Weight Loss Dietary Supplement with Acai
  • I like these ingredients because they help curb my appetite so I am not snacking all the time on junk food and it helps increase my energy levels so I have the energy to workout more often and stay more active
  • I think because I am taking the supplement this way I am actually loosing weight properly
  • I would definitely recommend this weight loss supplement to anyone who is trying to loose weight because the supplements are working well for me
  • I know I did and my doctor said they were perfectly fine for me to take

• by Cricket

One of the supplements I have been using along with exercise and a healthy diet to help me loose weight is Diet Dots Berry Weight Loss Dietary Supplement with Acai. So far, I have lost 9 pounds since I have been on the supplement and I do have more energy.

This weight loss supplement comes in box with a bottle inside that has 100 chewable berry flavored tablets inside that I find tasty because of the sweet and tart flavor they have. The tablets are round in shape

and do have a strong acai berry scent to them that I find pleasing. I also like that this supplement contains actual acai berry fruits in it along with uranium extract and vitamin B12. I like these ingredients because they help curb my appetite so I am not snacking all the time on junk food and it helps increase my energy levels so I have the energy to workout more often and stay more active.

The way I take this supplement is by having three tablets in

the morning before breakfast and three more tablets with lunch and dinner. I always try to take this supplement with meals because I find I eat less when I do so. I think because I am taking the supplement this way I am actually loosing weight properly. However, this supplement makes me thirsty so I am constantly drinking water continually throughout the day, which also helps me loose weight because I feel full all the time because my body is actually staying well hydrated.

So far, I have ...

• Diet Dots Berry Weight Loss Dietary Supplement with Acai
      to say this weight loss supplement is helping me loose weight and I will continue to take them until I have lost all the weight that I want to loose. I do think this supplement is affordable because I only paid ten dollars for them online at drugstore.com. One bottle of this supplement last about a month, which I think is great, but I have to store this supplement in the refrigerator to keep them fresh because I have left them out before and the tablets became soft and lost there potency.

I would definitely recommend this weight loss supplement to anyone who is trying to loose weight because the supplements are working well for me. However, it is a good idea to talk with a doctor before taking this supplement to make sure they are right for you. I know I did and my doctor said they were perfectly fine for me to take. Since I have been on this supplement, I have experienced no side effects at all and I feel full of life again.

Marilyn Lieder says :

Please tell me where I can buy the Diet Dots in bottles of 300

sukhvir singh says :

It is the mind thing that we are not going to loose weight naturally. Millions of people lose weight naturally. We don’t need to depend on any supplements. You have to exercise daily, eat good and analyse your daily routine to remain fit. That is the main mantra to remain healthy. Hope this helps the people to understand the reality.

me.glenrose says :

I agree with you. But I don’t say that we should not take diet pills at all, this might be helpful in reducing weight but it is best you still eat healthy food and exercise regularly, this will not only hasten the effect, it will also make you healthy at the same time.

sayhum says :

Research has indicated that Acai berries have absolute ly no effect on weight loss.

divinagwapa says :

If the studies are valid then it seems foolish to believe and use these slimming pills. On one hand, we also need to consider those people who used them and saw significant results. It couldn’t be the acai berries but it could be something else too. That’s one aspect that maybe needs to be studied more.

Ambreen says :

I agree wholeheartedly, Sayhum. Acai berries have no effect on weight loss. Its full of antioxidants which on their own are supposed to be very healthy for us, but there is little evidence to support any weight loss claims. However, it does no harm to consume.

Rebecca says :

If it is in supplement form not in natural berry state, I would take caution. It has been shown even all natural supplements can create issues health wise. I would say from my experience if you want to lose weight and maintain it go low carb, good natural fats, little amounts of fruit and lots of veggies. Do not eat anything that is more then one ingredient, or you didn’t make from individual ingredients.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343071582780231/k2311a073/7.3.12