Style Aromatherapy - Moroccan Argan Hair Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • But the Style Aromatherapy Moroccan Argan Hair Moisturizer really took me by surprise with its amazing results
  • I decided to go for the small 100ml pump bottle (I love products that come with a pump)
  • Another thing that I thought was impressive is its claim to be the only leave in hair product that both styles and nourishes hair and that it is perfect to use throughout the day allowing instant style for even the most stubborn of hair while leaving it feeling soft and light
  • Now I know that it is a lot of claims and I didn’t really expect half of it to come true but guess what
  • I don’t think I was ever so impressed and excited with the results of any hair product as much as I am with this one

• by true_value

To be honest after trying loads of leave-in moisturizers and conditioners I never thought they made much difference to the condition of my hair. I have tried salon brands to drugstore and nothing really made a difference. If at all then they just added gunky residue and made my hair coarse and dull looking.

But the Style Aromatherapy Moroccan Argan Hair Moisturizer really took me by surprise with its amazing results. My hair is naturally wavy, slighter on the thicker side and very frizzy. Now, I am not the kind of person that does not like to spend my time with hair masks. So even though I have many a times bought hair masks I have never really brought myself to use them more than ones. In fact after keeping them on the bathroom shelf I would always pass them to my friends and relatives so that it does not go to waste. I rely on a good

shampoo that is suitable for daily use which happens to the Dove daily therapy shampoo which is the only one that works on my sensitive scalp followed by a regular conditioner which happens to change with time and then one of the many leave-in conditioners that I have. With all that I have only managed to get average hair.

While I was at the drugstore recently not really looking for yet another leave-in conditioner, I spotted the Style Aromatherapy Ancient Secrets Moroccan Argan Hair Moisturizer along with their shampoos, conditioners, masks and special treatment oils. These products are a little bit pricier than the regular brands. The full size products range from around S$17.00 to S$26.00.

The Hair Moisturizer is the one that caught my attention. All of these products are packaged very elegantly in dark gold bottles and aqua blue labeling, some Middle Eastern looking patterns and stylish fonts. I was also attracted to the stamping on the label it was this Natural product certified seal on their bottles plus they also do not test on animals.

I decided to go for the small 100ml pump bottle (I love products that come with a pump). I only paid about S$5.00 for it. According to the description on the bottle the moisturizer is a real time-saver that is formulated to superbly balance and nourish hair and promote a light, fresh feeling. Created to intensify softness and flexibility, it makes up for easy styling while protecting against sun exposure and chemical treatments.

Another thing that I thought was impressive is its claim to be the only leave in hair product that both styles and nourishes hair and that it is perfect to use throughout the day allowing instant style for even the most stubborn of hair while leaving it feeling soft and light.

Apart from being the only non washing hair product that provides both instant styling ...

• Style Aromatherapy - Moroccan Argan Hair Moisturizer
      and a deep nourishing benefit, it also claims to allow instantly styling of hair with either hands or a brush, that it leaves hair feeling soft, easy to style while providing a look of vitality.

That it replaces old fashion hair products, like Gels, Sprays, Mousses and Wax’s which leave hair feeling heavy, oily and sticky.

And finally that the The unique formulation featuring unique NAA (Natural Anti-Aging) technology and is fortified with natural Argan Oil from Morocco and Borage Seed Oil that effectively protect hair and scalp. The product is made in Israel.

Now I know that it is a lot of claims and I didn’t really expect half of it to come true but guess what? It actually does live up 100% to all of its claims. As mentioned earlier my hair is coarse, and very frizzy, all the heavy duty heave in moisturizers that I had used so far never really made a difference

to my hair and the styling products only make my hair stiff and weighed down and sometimes poufy. But this one didn’t at all!

This is the only leave in moisturizer that I have used on my hair that does not feel slimy or gooey or sticky. I apply it on my towel dried hair that is slightly damp then style my hair with my brush and let it dry naturally and viola while it holds the style perfectly it does not make my hair stiff or crunchy at all. Once fully dried it makes my hair feel silky smooth and when I tough it feels like I am touching a mirror no joke!

I don’t think I was ever so impressed and excited with the results of any hair product as much as I am with this one. It smells great, feels extremely light weight, the texture is that of a vanishing cream and it is absolutely amazing!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071582770231/k2311a072/7.2.12