Freeman, Feeling Beautiful - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Cucumber peel-off mask for only S$5.90 and it comes in a big 150ml convenient to use flip top squeeze tube
  • By the way my skin is sensitive, acne prone and oily so I normally stay away from products that are too moisturizing and geared towards dry skin so I thought this would be just perfect for me
  • The fragrance is very refreshing and a pleasure to smell and adds to the relaxing experience
  • I have been using the peel-off mask once a week for a month now and am very pleased with it and am planning to buy some more as one tube will only last for about 6 to 7 applications as I like to apply a slightly thick layer
  • Overall I am really enjoying this and highly recommend to everyone even those with sensitive skins like mine

• by true_value

Although I have seen the Freeman brand of skin care products in the drugstores many a times so some reason I never really tried any of them. I just recently picked up the Freeman, Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Cucumber mask. While looking online for recommendations for a good peel off mask I came across some good reviews about this one.

I also realized that the Freeman brand of skin care products is made with natural and botanical ingredients and to me seems somewhat similar to the concept of the St. Ives products.

The prices range of these products is also very affordable. I bought the Cucumber peel-off mask for only S$5.90 and it comes in a big 150ml convenient to use flip top squeeze tube. First off I really liked the refreshing green look of the tube with picture of cucumber slices

splashing into clear sparkling water.

On the tube Freeman claims the peel-off mask to clarify and renew skin and that the clarifying mask gently peels away impurities while Cucumber Extract leaves skin smooth and silky. The mask also claims to be ideal for normal to combination skin types.

By the way my skin is sensitive, acne prone and oily so I normally stay away from products that are too moisturizing and geared towards dry skin so I thought this would be just perfect for me.

As for the ingredients list water is the first ingredient. Although it does not claim to have Aloe I was glad to see it high up on the list followed by Cucumber extract. Some of the other ingredients are glycerin, ascorbic acid and propylene glycol. It does have Parabens, Fragrance and Alcohol. But then again it is difficult to find natural ...

• products that do not have preservatives in them and I don’t have many issues with alcohol so that didn’t bother me much.

As per the directions I applied it evenly on my freshly cleansed face avoiding the eye area. The consistency of the mask is perfect for applying and is not runny or too thick. It is clear with a slight greenish tint and smells like real cucumbers. The fragrance is very refreshing and a pleasure to smell and adds to the relaxing experience.

I really loved having it on my face or a full 15 minutes. The directions on the tube however, suggests keeping for 5 to 10 minutes. I didn’t have any problems while peeling it off. It didn’t hurt. It peeled off uniformly but you just need to make sure that the application is even and not too thin at

places. Once I removed it off my face, I rinsed with warm water as per the directions.

My skin felt instantly clearer and fresher, it didn’t leave a tight feeling or any kind of irritation or redness . Some of the other peel-off masks that I had used earlier gave me the same kind of effect and feeling but afterwards they would make my skin oilier and dull but this one didn’t. The brightness and fresh feeling remained for a whole week.

I have been using the peel-off mask once a week for a month now and am very pleased with it and am planning to buy some more as one tube will only last for about 6 to 7 applications as I like to apply a slightly thick layer.

Overall I am really enjoying this and highly recommend to everyone even those with sensitive skins like mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071582760231/k2311a072/7.2.12