Gain Apple Berry Twist dish soap
  • Gain Apple Berry Twist dish soap is one of the best smelling liquid dish soaps I have ever bought
  • I was impressed with how little elbow grease and effort I had to put forth in cleaning the dish
  • Not only that but it made my pan smell so delicious too
  • I would highly recommend Gain Apple Berry Twist to anybody who eats food and does dishes

• by BodgieCrunch

Gain Apple Berry Twist dish soap is one of the best smelling liquid dish soaps I have ever bought. As soon as you open the cap the aroma from Gain Apple Berry Twist goes right into your nose. It smells vaguely familiar, sort of like berry flavored Juicy Juice. However I wouldn’t advise drinking it, or even tasting it for that matter. I gave it a little taste myself and boy does it taste bitter. This dish soap is better

suited to smell or you know, wash dishes with rather than tasting.

Enough about how the product smells already! Let me tell you about how it works! I had made some deep dish lasagna the other day. My girlfriend and I had some friends over for dinner so I had to make something easy and fancy. After we had dinner, I didn’t immediately clean up, and actually let the lasagna sit on top of the stove while we played charades and ...

• pictionary. A few hours later our guests were finally leaving, I then realized I had forgot all about the lasana! The lasagna was glued to the pan and took some heavy duty scraping to get the rest out. I let the pan soak in Gain Apple Berry Twist for around 5-10 minutes. Gain Apple Berry Twist actually did an efficient job cutting the grease and stuck pasta on the pan. I was impressed with how little elbow grease and effort
        I had to put forth in cleaning the dish. Not only that but it made my pan smell so delicious too!

Gain Apple Berry Twist is a superb liquid dish soap that does the job fast and easy while leaving a wonderful aroma in the air. I would highly recommend Gain Apple Berry Twist to anybody who eats food and does dishes. Just remember that despite how good Gain Apple Berry Twist smells, it is specifically made for washing dishes and not drinking!

Jennifer Davis says :

I like this dish soap too. I don’t use Gain laundry soap very often, but I do like their line of fresh smelling dish soaps.

Also, cute dog.

Anthony says :

This soap works great and I really love the berry smell. I would definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5329061582500730/k2311a0629/6.29.12