Healthy Accents Green Tea Mint Cleansing Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the relaxing body washes I really enjoy using to help relieve itchy dry irritated skin is the Healthy Accents Green Tea Mint Cleansing Body Wash because it provides this amazing cooling soothing sensation
  • Another reason why I like this green tea mint body wash is because it has this pleasant, yet light uplifting scent to it that is relaxing to the mind when I am trying to relieve stress naturally
  • The way I enjoy using this body wash in the shower is by taking my bath sponge and squeezing a large amount onto the sponge and lathering up with it from head to toe
  • In fact, my skin feels tingly clean, soothed, fresh and soft after using it, which I love so much
  • It is definitely a body was I would continue to use often

• by Cricket

One of the relaxing body washes I really enjoy using to help relieve itchy dry irritated skin is the Healthy Accents Green Tea Mint Cleansing Body Wash because it provides this amazing cooling soothing sensation. I also love this body wash because it actually contains natural ingredients in it to such as coconut oil, green tea, peppermint, lavender, rosemary, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. These ingredients are essential for soothing and repairing irritated skin naturally and well and that is exactly, what these ingredients do for my skin when I use this body wash.

uplifting scent to it that is relaxing to the mind when I am trying to relieve stress naturally. The scent of the body wash even helps open up my nasal passages when I have a stuffy nose and helps relieve congestion in my chest when I use the body wash to make a relaxing green tea mint bath.

The way I enjoy using this body wash in the shower is by taking my bath sponge and squeezing a large amount onto the sponge and lathering up with it from head to toe. The body wash has these light foaming bubbles when I lather up with it that are very soft, cleansing and ...

• nourishing to the skin. The body wash does not leave my skin dried out and irritated either. In fact, my skin feels tingly clean, soothed, fresh and soft after using it, which I love so much.

I also used this body wash as a shampoo the other day because I ran out of my daily shampoo and I have to say it cleansed my hair well and left my hair feeling so soft. When I used this body wash as a shampoo, it actually gave my scalp an awesome invigorating tingling clean sensation that I absolutely loved. I can definitely say I will use this body was again as a shampoo when

I am out of shampoo.

Now I got this green tea mint body wash from my local Hannaford grocery store for three dollars for a 12 fluid ounce bottle, which I thought was affordable and well worth the money. It is definitely a body wash I use often and would recommend anyone to use in the shower to help cleanse up naturally, relieve stress, or help cleanse the hair beautifully. I mean this body wash leaves my skin silky soft, smooth and glowing every time I use it and my hair always looks amazing after using it as a shampoo. It is definitely a body was I would continue to use often.

• To Buy or Not to Buy
    • + Dead skin remover ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129061582460730/k2311a0629/6.29.12