Equate Natural Psyllium Husk Fiber Therapy Capsules
  • I love this fiber supplement because it contains only pure psyllium husk fiber in it and it works well for relieving constipation and hemorrhoids naturally
  • The capsules are small and very easy to swallow down with a cold glass of water or milk and have a whitish tan color to them, but are odorless and flavorless which I like because it makes them even easier to take daily
  • So, I asked my doctor the dosage she would recommend and we concluded that taking 5 to 6 supplements three times daily was the proper amount for me
  • Another thing I have noticed since taking this supplement daily is weight loss

• by Cricket

I have tried just about everything to relieve my daily constipation and hemorrhoids and nothing seems to work as well as Equate Natural Psyllium Husk Fiber Therapy Capsules. I love this fiber supplement because it contains only pure psyllium husk fiber in it and it works well for relieving constipation and hemorrhoids naturally.

Now, I ordered this fiber supplement online at Walmart.com and I paid only three dollars for a bottle with one hundred capsules inside. The capsules are small and very easy to swallow down with a cold glass of water or milk and have a whitish tan color to them, but are odorless and flavorless which I like because it makes them even easier to take daily.

The way I take this fiber supplement is by taking five to six in the morning with my breakfast, then five to six more with my lunch and five to six more before bedtime. The reason I take five to six fiber capsules three times daily with meals is because the recommended dosage on the back of the bottle wasn’t giving my body the amount of fiber it needed to relieve and prevent my constipation and hemorrhoids naturally. So, I asked my doctor the dosage she would recommend and we concluded that taking 5 to 6 supplements three times daily was the proper amount for me. Before you try this supplement and start taking it daily you should talk ...

• to your doctor as well to find out the proper dosage for you.

Another thing I have noticed since taking this supplement daily is weight loss. I have lost ten pounds since being on this supplement and I feel and look great. I love that I look good, feel good, and no longer have to worry about suffering from constipation or hemorrhoids any longer. In fact, my hemorrhoids have begun to shrink and heal, but I have also been using hemorrhoids ointments and suppositories along with the fiber supplement to help treat and heal my delicate condition.

One last thing I have noticed since being on this supplement is I am less hungry and my blood sugar levels

seem to be more stable. I do not snack as often because I feel full and content all the time. When I miss a dose of this fiber supplement I do feel hungry every hour of the day and my blood sugar levels are all over the place and my constipation comes back so I try to always make sure I take this supplement every day when I am suppose to.

This is a fiber supplement I would recommend because it has improved my health and has relieved my constipation and hemorrhoids naturally. This is a fiber supplement I will always take daily and have on hand to keep my digestive system pushing the waste out of my body smoothly and easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429061582440730/k2311a0629/6.29.12