Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing and Repair Lotion
  • I do not have damaged feet or hands, however, my hands get extremely dry after washing dishes which is why I thought the lotion may help me in that regards
  • However, one of the best things about using this lotion is there is no smell which is great considering all my other beauty products have a scent to them
  • On the front of the bottle says the lotion is a hand cream, but I decided to use it on my feet to maintain softness and moisture on them as well
  • I would recommend this repair lotion to anyone who has dry skin

• by C.Channing

I am so glad my mom is an Avon representative because I get first hand information on the latest Avon products. One of the products she informed me on was the Avon moisture therapy intensive healing and repair lotion. I do not have damaged feet or hands, however, my hands get extremely dry after washing dishes which is why I thought the lotion may help me in that regards.

The repair lotions comes in a 4.2 ounce bottle which seems like a lot in the beginning, but when

you start using it as a daily regimen it disappears rather quickly. However, one of the best things about using this lotion is there is no smell which is great considering all my other beauty products have a scent to them.

One of the things I did not like about the lotion when I first started using it was how thick the lotion is when applied. It seemed as if it took forever to rub in, but the moisture and softness of my hands immediately returned after rubbing ...

• it in completely.

On the front of the bottle says the lotion is a hand cream, but I decided to use it on my feet to maintain softness and moisture on them as well. I have not had any bad allergic reactions on my feet from using the hand cream; however, using this cream on my feet just before wearing heels is not a good idea because the moisture in my feet from the lotion makes my feet slide around.

I would recommend this repair lotion to anyone

who has dry skin. Although the bottle says it is a hand cream you can use it on your feet as well, but I would not recommend using it on your face because I do not know what type of reaction may occur. The product works immediately once applied and it does last all day like it promises. I severely dislike how thick the lotion is, but it does give me the results I want so I guess I can overlook how long it takes to rub in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061582350830/k2311a0628/6.28.12