SmartyKat Certified Organic Catnip
  • I tend to make some unnecessary purchases that go to waste and even though I like to give them toys to stimulate and entertain them, I don’t like to throw good money after bad
  • I found some toys that take loose catnip that can be used again and again, and best of all, my cats love them
  • When I see this I know her stomach is upset and I actually give her the loose catnip to settle it and reduce the likelihood of her vomiting
  • This catnip does help and so I find it’s more than worth its cost, which is very reasonable at less than $2
  • I highly recommend this catnip to any and all cat owners

• by cmurray081981

I spoil my cats quite a bit since I don’t have any other pets or children. I tend to make some unnecessary purchases that go to waste and even though I like to give them toys to stimulate and entertain them, I don’t like to throw good money after bad. Most toys that are filled with catnip only last for one use, if they don’t get lost under furniture or appliances. I found some toys that take loose catnip that can be used again and again, and best of all, my cats love them. I purchased SmartyKat organic certified catnip for use with those toys.

I love that the size of the bag is ample. It comes in a one ounce sized pouch with a recloseable top so it’s easy to store in the

same bag it came in. I just had to repurchase another pouch and the previous one lasted for about 4 months. It stays fresh and keeps stimulating my pets for the entire use of the pouch. The catnip has a very intense scent to it and appears to be very concentrated. Both my cats go nuts whenever I open up the pouch. One cat will stick her head inside the bag and chomp away on as much catnip as she can get. Both cats will eat the loose catnip from the bag and no special toys are even required for this product to serve its purpose.

One of my cats is about 15 years old now and periodically can’t keep her food down. I can tell when this will be the case because I ...

• will feed her and she sits and looks at the food when she would otherwise start to wolf it down. When I see this I know her stomach is upset and I actually give her the loose catnip to settle it and reduce the likelihood of her vomiting. This catnip does help and so I find it’s more than worth its cost, which is very reasonable at less than $2.

I also really like that the appearance of this product still resembles the plant. It looks like the manufacturer literally picked the catnip leaves, let them dry and crushed them by hand. I believe this contributes to the potency of the product. It’s also fairly easy to clean up with my vacuum, but does get stuck in my cat’s fur when they roll around in

it. Even though the catnip is loose and can get messy they do not track it upstairs and it easily falls off them as they move. I’m very glad the product does not get caught in their fur since I like to keep the catnip in the basement and out of the main house.

I highly recommend this catnip to any and all cat owners. Your pets will go crazy for this product. It will stimulate them and get them interested in old catnip toys again. It may even help to settle their stomach much like eating grass can. You can even use it to help lure them into cat carriers for vet visits. There are so many uses for this widely available and inexpensive product that it’s worth it for every cat owner to purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2928061582310830/k2311a0628/6.28.12