Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Plaette 2  » Cosmetics  »
  • One thing I noticed about this palette though was that the eye shadow seemed to be a little flakier than the first palette particularly the shimmers
  • However I found a quick remedy to this problem
  • And it's small enough to carry it around for touch-ups, but I found I didn't really need any touch-ups through the night
  • I think that it is definetely worth the price, and I encourage you to go out and get Urban Decay's second masterpiece

• by KelseyHawkins11

I am a huge fan of the Naked Palette from Urban Decay so when the new palette came out I literally went out and got it on the first day. I was thrilled to see not only did it have my favorite shades but five new ones to! Personally I would have liked to see more matte colors, but the shimmers they provided for the Naked 2 were phenomenal. Perfect for a night look.

One thing I noticed about this palette though

was that the eye shadow seemed to be a little flakier than the first palette particularly the shimmers. However I found a quick remedy to this problem.

I just used a powder brush to sweep away the flakes and by time I was done there wasn’t a trace of flake anywhere. I also realized this time around how portable the case is.

I took it on a trip for a wedding and it fared perfectly throughout my travels. Nothing spilled or ...

• made a mess in the bottom of my purse.

And it’s small enough to carry it around for touch-ups, but I found I didn’t really need any touch-ups through the night. The second palette also comes with a lip gloss instead of a primer like the first palette.

I’m glad they sent it. It’s a plumper but it doesn’t burn like most and it is a pretty shade.

The brush they sent with it as usual is good quality and applies the shades

evenly with little effort. This palette, like the first one, is expensive.

Fifty dollars, but it is definetely worth the price. The eye shadow itself is a good quality, and, though they look small, they last for a good while.

The looks you can get out of it are so versatile that it’s like having several different palettes in one. I think that it is definetely worth the price, and I encourage you to go out and get Urban Decay’s second masterpiece.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061582230830/k2311a0628/6.28.12