Kay Jewelers
1.0
5758 N Bayshore Drive Suite Q102 Glendale WI 53217
  • Unfortunately for me, I did not find that at Kay Jewelers located at Bayshore Town Center Mall in Glendale, WI
  • I found my trip to Kay a total and complete waste of time and energy
  • I would highly recommend to anyone in the market for an engagement ring not to even bother with Kay and go to Jared instead

• by cmurray081981

Though I’m not normally in the market to shop for big ticket items, I did once spend a few years as in retail sales and have been trained on how to offer high levels of customer service. Unfortunately for me, I did not find that at Kay Jewelers located at Bayshore Town Center Mall in Glendale, WI.

Still searching for the perfect engagement ring, I headed to the store on my own since my fiance was planning to golf in a work league that night. I’m getting rather impatient for my ring so I can start telling more and more people. Every time you tell someone you’re

engaged the first thing they do is ask to see the ring and it’s a bit anticlimactic to tell people there isn’t one yet.

I walked in the totally empty store and thought to myself that it appeared rather plain and somewhat cheap in decor. There was one salesperson in the store and she rudely kept texting on her phone for a minute or two after I walked in and started to look at rings. She couldn’t even muster a greeting. Finally she looked up from her phone and asked me if I needed help. I informed her I was looking for engagement rings and she seemed ...

• not to take me very seriously since I was by myself. In fact, her response was for yourself? Of course, for me, who else would I be looking for? I smirked at her dumb question while she suggested I take a look at their Neil Lane Bridal collection. I told her my fiance and I had already traveled to Jared the Galleria of Jewelry the previous week and I remembered that they had the same line of rings there. She then told me that Jared was their sister store. Surprised, I asked if that meant that everything that was available in Kay was available at Jared and
        she answered that it was. I abruptly stopped her and reiterated that we’d already looked thoroughly there, so I didn’t really see the need to look again.

I found my trip to Kay a total and complete waste of time and energy. Their customer service is abysmal as well. I would highly recommend to anyone in the market for an engagement ring not to even bother with Kay and go to Jared instead. I had no idea at all that those two stores had any connection, but I can say with one hundred percent certainty that you will get a better selection and customer service at Jared.

Kay Jewelers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4528061582220830/k2311a0628/6.28.12