Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Palette
  • I bought the Urban Decay Naked Palette a few months ago and I am in love
  • The best part about the palette though was the selection of colors
  • I thought that I might get bored with all the neutrals, but I couldn't have been more wrong
  • With all of the different shades there are so many combinations that I really love
  • I found that there were several appropriate for day wear and then the glitter was perfect for an evening look

• by KelseyHawkins11

I bought the Urban Decay Naked Palette a few months ago and I am in love! I payed fifty dollars for it and at first I was worried that I had overpayed for the product. I had a little faith though becuase the reviews were just raving about this new eye shadow palette. I was not at all disappointed.

The quality is very good.

I have sensitive skin and even some hyperallergenic cosmetics irritate my skin and make my eyelids itch or make my eyes burn.

This eye shadow did not affect my eyes or skin negatively at all. The shadows go on easily and smoothly.

The colors are deep enough that you don’t need to apply a large amount. The last all day especially if you use a primer.

...

• Both the primer and the brush that come with it are very high quality and I use everytime because they are perfect for application. The best part about the palette though was the selection of colors.

I thought that I might get bored with all the neutrals, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. With all of the different shades there are so many combinations

that I really love.

The possibilities really are endless. I honestly liked all of the individual shades as well.

You can keep your look new everyday. I found that there were several appropriate for day wear and then the glitter was perfect for an evening look.

I even found that you can use the matte browns to fil in your eyebrows too which is an added benefit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061582130830/k2311a0627/6.27.12