Canson Universal Sketch Pad Paper  » Other  »
  • I highly recommend this for those who are constantly on the move
  • I noticed while I was sketching with a acidic colored pencil that the paper was acid free because well
  • Something I like to enjoy from time to time when I have the time

• by Geronomo

Some would say sketch pad paper is useless…and paper is just fine. Which may be true, if you’re on a low budget, but still…if you’re a professional or need good sketch paper, you should buy this. Not only will it fit on your pack to wherever, it is very comfortable for use because of it’s ease to carry and it’s light weight.

I highly recommend this for those who are constantly on the move. Why I got this in the first

place is because I needed something to sketch on, for my projects and my training.

It did quite a great job of that. Why? Well, usually, for fine details…when I sketch, sometimes I break normal paper.

This won’t happen with this sketch pad paper though, it’s very thick. Each of it’s 100 papers are in a soothing texture which is ink bleed proof and break proof made specifically for sketching.

With all this, I would think that $10 for a Canson Sketch Pad is worth it, maybe even more because you can actually see the difference in paper quality unlike other products. If I were given the choice to buy another, next time I would take in the consideration of purchasing a larger one…if there is one because 100 papers run out fast when you’re constantly drawing.

I noticed while I was sketching with a acidic colored pencil that the paper was acid free because well…it was the first time I saw ...

• Canson Universal Sketch Pad Paper
      my colored pencils perform so well. The colors and the sketch…lead, they sink in the first time you scribble on the paper and it stays there which is actually exceptional for a paper with such thickness and texture.

Always and always, from here on out I will be finally able to enjoy drawing in peace when I take a rest from the norm busy activities and just take in my surroundings and put it onto paper. Something I like to enjoy

from time to time when I have the time.

But that won’t be the only thing you could possibly use this pad for, you can take it out to dinner and practice sketching…you might not even draw at all and sketch some diagrams or equations which does actually abide with the paper of the pad. This pad does it all, and has it all, thick, ink-bleed proof paper, ease of portability, versatility, you name it.

Well worth the price of $10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1227061582080830/k2311a0627/6.27.12