AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask
  • The last time I bought my AcneFree system I received a gift of a travel size sulfur mask and immedietely wanted to test it out
  • At first I was apprehensive to try it because I know salicylic acids and benzoyl peroxide mask can overdry skin and leave it red and flaky
  • Not only did I notice that any lingering blemishes cleared up but I noticed that my skin was changing
  • My main problem with it was the actual process

• by KelseyHawkins11

The last time I bought my AcneFree system I received a gift of a travel size sulfur mask and immedietely wanted to test it out. At first I was apprehensive to try it because I know salicylic acids and benzoyl peroxide mask can overdry skin and leave it red and flaky. However, this mask contains vitamin C and copper extract which helps soothe inflamed skin whether it is irritated because of acne or other products.

Not only did I notice that any lingering blemishes cleared up but I noticed that my skin was changing. Throughout the day it remained soft and oil-free.

My skin looked healthier and my pores smaller. I got it free but I’ve looked at the full sized bottles and they are around seven dollars which is a good deal considering the benefits.

I also loved that it has color signals. While you are blending it into ...

• your skin it turns a blue color and then you know that it is time to stop blending and allow it to dry.

My main problem with it was the actual process. It has a very strong and unpleasant smell as sulfur tends to have.

And then the ten minutes I had to wait before I washed it off were a little painful. The mask dried like cement and I could hardly

move my face at all.

It was also a little hard to remove. I had to scrub fairly vigorously which did not help with the pain I can assure you.

Keep in mind that I have sensitive skin though so that could be a contributing factor. Overall the product was effective and helpful in the long run.

You just have to deal with ten minutes of unpleasantness to see the results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061582070830/k2311a0627/6.27.12