Justin Bieber - Believe (Deluxe Edition)
  • I believe he deserves the attention he gets, he can actually play instruments while singing and doesn't fail miserably
  • I enjoy some of his songs and honestly his new album Believe has to contain some of his best music so far
  • Love me like you do Songs that I like and dislike on the track/album
  • The other song I didn't find interesting is One love thinking about this song right at this moment I can just say its not my style, but I think others will like it
  • I bought his $21.99 full Believe (Deluxe edition) on ITunes, and I am enjoying it

• by Rklsjsb

My thoughts on Justin Bieber?

He has some of the worlds biggest haters but also some of the craziest fans. I believe he deserves the attention he gets, he can actually play instruments while singing and doesn’t fail miserably. I was interested in his fame when I heard he was signed with Usher, I knew the kid was going to be big. I enjoy some of his songs and honestly his new album “Believe” has to contain some of his best music so far. Its starting to show his mature side, which I guess he would be trying to go for after all his fan girl baby love songs, it’s a great turn for him.

The songs on the track/album: 1. All around the world ft Ludacris 2. Boyfriend 3. As long as you love me ft Big Sean 4. Catching feelings 5. Take you 6. Right her ft Drake 7. Fall 8. Die in your arms 9. Thought of you 10. Beauty and the beat ft Nicki Minaj 11. One love 12. Be alright 13. Believe 14. Out of town girl 15. She don’t like the lights 16. Maria 17. Love me like you do

Songs that

I like and dislike on the track/album?

We will start with negatives, I honestly don’t hate any of the songs but just find other songs way better than others, leaving me to not listen to any of these certain songs. ( reminder this is only my taste in music, so you may find these songs good) The first song making my way down the list is “Catching feelings” , as I was listening to all the demos of the songs on iTunes I found this one plain and heard before, I was expecting no songs like this on the album after hearing various different Justin Bieber new songs on the track. Maybe he wanted to put an old original in there but I don’t know, maybe I’ll like it when it officially comes out, maybe I won’t. At the moment I am not a fan. The other song I didn’t find interesting is “One love” thinking about this song right at this moment I can just say its not my style, but I think others will like it. Mainly his large girl fan base. Another song in the negative categorie is “out of town girl” this ...

• is my least favourite on the album. The background beat, I don’t like, it kind of annoys me? But it’s not like I won’t ever listen to it cause it is horrible music it’s just that it’s not a sound I’m interested in, in my opinion. The last song is “she don’t like the lights” it’s actually not that bad, but out of the rest of the songs it’s not as good. You can notice the different beats and sounds used throughout all songs, some better than others, but it’s different and its a different that’s good.

Now positives, let’s start with my favourite song on the album… “die in you arms” Oh I love this song! So funky and reminds me of old school slow jam with a bit of funk added to it. It’s diffently a very different song to the others on the album and I absolutely think it is a great song. He has some cool collaborations on this album one being Nicki Minaj, who I love and I find her collabed song with JB “beauty and the beat” pretty cool. Nicki Minaj’s rap is insane but my honest opinion she should

have rapped a little longer. This song also has a drop dubstep bass, which I found very interesting but grown to love it. One of the songs caught my attention through the lyrics this song is “as long as you love me” I heard the lyrics loud and clear and from then on I wanted to hear more, and now I’m a bit addicted to the song and enjoy watching people cover it on YouTube. The lyrics are “As long as you love me, We could be starving, We could be homeless, We could be broke, as long as you love me, Ill be your platinum, I’ll be your silver, I’ll be your gold” I heard these lyrics and thought to myself, way better than… “baby, baby, baby oh”. The rest of the songs I find good, I believe he has done a great job with this track.

Where did I buy his album/track from?

I bought his $21.99 full Believe (Deluxe edition) on ITunes, and I am enjoying it. Listen to the demos, there is bound to be a song you might find interest in. I reccommend to buy it. Or buy the certain song you like if your not that big a fan of Justin Bieber.

Thanks for reading I hoped I helped make your mind up in some way!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1427061581880830/k2311a0627/6.27.12