Ralph Lauren Romance Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love the packaging of the Ralph Lauren Romance because it was simple
  • It is not a loud perfume which is one of the things I like about it, but it does have a commandeering power that stops everyone I come across

• by C.Channing

Since outgrowing my old perfume, Tommy Girl, it has been years since I adorned my body with a fragrance until I discovered Ralph Lauren Romance in one of my Cosmopolitan magazines. It was only a sample but it was enough to make me fall in love with the scent until I finally hunted down a bottle at Dillard’s.

I guess it has been a long time buying perfume because I was shocked at the price of both the 1.3 oz and the 1.7 oz. The smaller was sixty-something dollars and the larger one was seventy-two

dollars. If you are someone on a shoe string budget it can seem costly, but for me I knew it would be worth the price which is why I opted for the 1.7 oz bottle.

I love the packaging of the Ralph Lauren Romance because it was simple. One thing I cannot stand is a brand (involved with perfume) trying to design a complicated perfume bottle just to stand out from the crowd when a simple one will do just as well. I love the clear, square bottle of the perfume and the silver top.

• It is simple and I do not have to spend time figuring out how to work it.

Another thing I love about the perfume is how easy it is for me to wear without assaulting my sinuses. I have really sensitive sinuses and just the smallest irritation can make them go insane; however, I like how the fragrance seems to be focused on one scent instead hundreds of floral and other scent combinations. It is not a loud perfume which is one of the things I like about it, but it does have a commandeering

power that stops everyone I come across. I also like that it lasts all day long so I do not have to worry about spraying myself multiple times throughout the day.

Ralph Lauren Romance has become my new obsession and my new favorite perfume to wear. Although it is costly, I cannot help but love its scent and how easy it is for me to wear without sneezing or watering eyes. I feel really good when I am wearing it, and I even purchased the body mist spray and lotion because I love the scent so much.

Ralph Lauren Romance Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627061581810730/k2311a0627/6.27.12