Biggest Loser Cardio Max Exercise DVD
  • When it comes to working out I am not a fan of passing out in front of others nor do I like the outrageous fees gyms charge for memberships—no matter how many perks they offer
  • I love to do cardio which is how I came across their Biggest Loser Cardio Max dvd
  • From my personal experience with exercising, I have learned that in order to stick with it one of your main motivators will be the type of music you listen to
  • I prefer to exercise to my favorite songs which allow me to exercise longer and often

• by C.Channing

When it comes to working out I am not a fan of passing out in front of others nor do I like the outrageous fees gyms charge for memberships—no matter how many perks they offer. I have never watched the Biggest Loser television show in its entirety, but I have seen the results and thought I would be better off investing my money in one of their many workout dvds. I love to do cardio which is how I came across their Biggest Loser Cardio Max dvd.

One of the things I like about the workout dvd is their menu of options for you to create a workout that suits your needs: where you are at physical wise and where you want to be in order to reach your

weight loss goal. Whenever I use this dvd to workout I always use the customize my own workout, and I have created one that I really enjoy and know that I can commit to.

The dvd consists of three workout levels: the first is 20 minutes, the second is ten minutes and the third is ten minutes also. You can do them all at once or pick and choose the ones you want to do. I am a fan of Jillian Michaels because of her results so her workout is the only one I do, and although it is only ten minutes long I do it multiple times throughout the day—at least three or four times. Hers consists of nonstop, fast pace movement which is what I love ...

• and I always feel the burn when I am done.

Another thing I like about the dvd is that it gives you the option to listen to the trainers—which were the original ones on the television show—or listen to the music. I usually opt for the music and then mute the tv, and play my own music while I workout. From my personal experience with exercising, I have learned that in order to stick with it one of your main motivators will be the type of music you listen to. I prefer to exercise to my favorite songs which allow me to exercise longer and often.

I honestly believe if you are someone who is not interested in paying gym membership fees or embarrassed about working out in front of

others, then purchasing the Biggest Loser Cardio Max fitness dvd will be your best bet. Also, if you have a Barnes and Noble membership card, you can get the dvd for under ten dollars. I have found the dvd quite easy to follow along with and have seen great results from them based on the workout I designed for myself thanks to the customize portion of the menu. You can add as many workouts as you like, and multiple from one level if you desire. It is like pressing the repeating button on your remote without having to do it yourself. I like exercising with this dvd because not only have I developed a love for exercising, but I save plenty of money in annual gym membership fees.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425061581460430/k2311a0625/6.25.12