Eureka 2 in 1 Steam Mop  » Housewares  »
  • The thing I dislike about using a mop is no matter how much you think you have cleaned it there is always a residue of bacteria breeding within the fibers
  • My mom is a fanatic of Eureka cleaning products which is how I learned about the Eureka 2 in 1 steam mop
  • The Eureka 2 in 1 steam mop resembles a lot of the small, compact vacuums Eureka has on the market which made me consider its impact on the amount of storage I was willing to give up since I have a lot of small vacuums already
  • I like that the steam mop is very lightweight and can be carried to practically any room in my house that has a hard floor I want to clean
  • The steam mop has definitely been worth upgrading to

• by C.Channing

The thing I dislike about using a mop is no matter how much you think you have cleaned it there is always a residue of bacteria breeding within the fibers. I had been on the market for quite some time to find a mop that I would feel comfortable using, and would not be too much of a hassle to clean. My mom is a fanatic of Eureka cleaning products which is how I learned about the Eureka 2 in 1 steam mop.

The Eureka 2 in 1 steam mop resembles a lot of the small, compact vacuums Eureka has on the market which made me consider its impact on the amount of storage I was willing to give up since I have a lot of small vacuums already. However, for 69.99 at Kmart I knew I probably would not find a better deal or vacuum for that price.

I have come to learn that with any Eureka vacuum there will be some sort of assembly

required, so I was already expecting that aspect of the steam mop. However, there was not that much to assemble other than the handle, the water tank, and the pad I would be using to mop my floors.

I like that the steam mop is very lightweight and can be carried to practically any room in my house that has a hard floor I want to clean. The water tank is removable so I can just run it to the sink and fill it up, and place it back in its proper place.

When the steam mop is plugged in a red light comes on which took me forever to realize that the red light did not mean that it was ready to be used to mop my floors, but that it was powered on. There are two function options: normal steam cleaning and max steam cleaning. The only difference between the two is their speed. I like the removable pads because it makes it ...

• an easy attachment to work with since it is connected by Velcro, and that it is easy to put in the washer and dryer to clean after I am finished mopping my floors.

The thing I love about the steam mop is how well it cleans my floors. Although I can only see the steam coming from the mop when I am using it, I can also see the water residue on the floor which makes me believe my floors are really being cleaned. It removes dirt and food residue on the floor no matter how long it has been there, and it just leaves my floors spotless and they dry immediately after mopping which is a plus for me. I like that it can be used on any type of floor and does the same great job in my kitchen as well as my bathroom. Also, when I am finished all I have to do is just snatch the cotton pad off the bottom

and clean it and store it for my next use.

I am so glad my mom told me about the Eureka 2 in 1 steam mop because it has changed the way I clean my kitchen and bathroom floors and for the better. Assembling the mop was a piece of cake, and I like the detachable water tank and two mop pads that came with it. It is really lightweight and easy to work with, and it cleans floors and dries them quickly. The quick dry is a plus for me because I do not have to wait an hour or more for my floors to dry. I like how I do not have to deal with a lot of accessories, and that the ones included are easy to clean. I also like how I do not have to deal with the basic mop and bucket of water anymore which makes cleaning up less time consuming. The steam mop has definitely been worth upgrading to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325061581450430/k2311a0625/6.25.12