Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’m very happy I purchased this product
  • I will admit that I have to put on 3-4 coats of the product to ensure I get even coverage on every lash but I’ve always had to do that so it didn’t affect my level of satisfaction at all

• by cmurray081981

I saw the Almay One Coat Dial Up mascara at Walgreens and thought it would be a unique product that might work well for me. I have long lashes but they are thin and blond. Without any mascara on them my lashes are not noticeable at all. Since they are long and thin, they also are a bit difficult to put mascara on. Most brands have wands that are far too thick and they glop the product on with clumps left behind. Others darken my lashes but don’t add volume. The Dial Up mascara promised to do both and offered varying degrees of volume by giving the tube an adjustable

setting ranging from 1 to 3, one providing the least amount of volume and three the most.

I’m very happy I purchased this product. The brush is the perfect size. It’s thin enough to coat even the shortest and thinnest lashes right in the corners of my eyes and it also gets the longer lashes at the outside corners. I also like to coat my bottom lashes when going out at night for a bit more dramatic effect. The brush works perfectly to coat every lash, top or bottom.

The formula is not messy or gloppy at all. Normally with other varieties of mascara the product accumulates at the tip ...

• of the brush and I have to use a tissue to wipe it off before applying. If I don’t, all the extra product automatically gets clumped right in my inner lashes. I’ve never had to wipe off the brush of this product before applying it. I will admit that I have to put on 3-4 coats of the product to ensure I get even coverage on every lash but I’ve always had to do that so it didn’t affect my level of satisfaction at all.

I have to say that I don’t notice a huge difference in volume from using the product at 1, 2 or 3 so I’ve just

left my mascara on the 3 setting. I’m not sure how the product works or if this could just be a gimmick, but since I’d have to say it’s in the top 5 mascaras of every one I’ve ever tried so it doesn’t matter much. This product deserves 9 out of 10 because I don’t believe the fullness is really impacted by the dial up feature of the mascara and it’s a bit difficult for me to get off. The mascara comes off well if I wash my face with soap and water but if I use an eye makeup remover alone it seems to take just a bit longer.

Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122061581150730/k2311a0622/6.22.12