Smart Temp Portable Reusable Hot/ Cold Pad  » Health  »
  • The fact that I found it difficult to move or lift my hands with ease, performing my day to day chores became quite difficult and complicated
  • This feature not only made it convenient for me to tie it around my shoulders easily, but also helped the pad stay in place, thereby helping speedy recovery
  • When I happened to remove the pad, I noticed that pain had reduced to a great extent

• by rm002

For a few days now, my shoulder pain was making feel quite uncomfortable and uneasy. The fact that I found it difficult to move or lift my hands with ease, performing my day to day chores became quite difficult and complicated. In this situation, using this product called Smart Temp portable reusable hot/ cold pad indeed proved to be a great boon to help me get some relief from my shoulder pain.

Suggested to me by my mother, this product was essentially a soft moldable pad that could be heated in a microwave for hot therapy or refrigerated in the freezer for a cold therapy.

One of the greatest advantages of using this product was that fact that this pad was equipped with elastic straps. This feature not only made it convenient for me to tie it around my shoulders easily, but also helped the pad stay in place, thereby helping speedy recovery. Since I had decided to use it cold, using this cold pad on my aching shoulders proved to be highly beneficial in helping reduce the pain to a great extent.

As soon as I fastened this pad around my shoulders, the chillness emitting from this pad seem to instantly provide a soothing relief on my ...

• pain. In fact it felt calming and comforting on my nerves that I almost dosed off to sleep for a few minutes. After about 10- 15 minutes, when I happened to wake up, I found that the pad still felt chill, but also remained intact on my shoulder in a successful manner.

When I happened to remove the pad, I noticed that pain had reduced to a great extent. This little improvement in the pain made me feel quite relaxed and comfortable. But after using it for 4-5 days (2-3 times a day), I noticed that my pain completely disappeared making me feel fit

and healthy. One of the greatest advantages of using this product was the fact that it apart from helping me heal my pain without taking any medications, using this product proved to be quite easy and comfortable. The fact that it molded easily around my body comfortably, together with the fact that it did not create any mess, made it convenient for me to use it on regular basis to help witness positive results.

Smart Temp portable reusable hot/ cold pad according to me proves to be a perfect solution to heal minor strains, sprains or muscle pain in easy, simple and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421061581080730/k2311a0621/6.21.12