Scope Dual Blast Mouthwash in Fresh Mint
  • I noticed that Scope’s Dual Blast mouthwash claims to rid 98 percent of bad food odors and only takes 30 seconds to work so I decided to purchase it
  • The cost is reasonable at $4 for 750 ml and it lasts for quite some time
  • I think it’s also helped me to fall asleep faster since I don’t have anything distracting me from sleep

• by cmurray081981

I wanted a mouthwash that would eliminate not only bad breath but any stale or unpleasant tastes lingering in my mouth. I used to use Listerine but I can’t stand the burning sensation or the fact that it tastes a minute to full work. I noticed that Scope’s Dual Blast mouthwash claims to rid 98 percent of bad food odors and only takes 30 seconds to work so I decided to purchase it.

The cost is reasonable at $4 for 750 ml and it lasts for quite some time. I’ve been using it for about

a month once a day before bedtime and only about a quarter of it is gone. I purchased the fresh mint flavor that’s green in color but there is also an icy mint flavor that’s blue which I have not tried yet.

I enjoy the taste of this mouthwash. It’s fresh without being too overpowering. I also really like that it only takes 30 seconds to rinse my mouth out and do notice that all the bad tastes in my mouth are gone once I’m through using the product. Once the bad tastes are gone,

• I feel confident that the odors are also gone. I’ve never gotten any complaints and my boyfriend has an annoying habit of being pretty honest about that sort of thing. I don’t care for trying to go to bed with terrible odors and tastes lingering in my mouth and this product completely eliminates them. I think it’s also helped me to fall asleep faster since I don’t have anything distracting me from sleep.

Though there is alcohol included in the ingredients the product does not burn your mouth at all. This mouthwash is a great

alternative to Listerine or other powerful mouthwashes that usually leave me in pain and unable to finish rinsing for the entire recommended time. The only odd thing about this mouthwash is that when I spit it out after 30 seconds I often see green colored clumps in the sink. I have no idea what these clumps are, hopefully nothing more than plaque that’s been removed, but I do have to make sure to wash it down the drain with water or it sticks to my sink when it’s dried and needs to be cleaned off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421061581010730/k2311a0621/6.21.12