SL Link Beauty and Slimming  » Business  »
1.5
#02-16 Tampines Century Square mall Singapore
  • So I decided to give it a try as not many places in Singapore offer threading to shape the eyebrows
  • When I mentioned about the bad shape of my eyebrows and how one was different from the other, the lady with least regret of doing the bad job told me that I can use an eyebrow pencil to make eyebrows look the same
  • Out of my 11-12 years of getting my eyebrows shaped from a beauty expert, this was my worst experience ever
  • Will I consider the place for future beauty treatments

• by Sweety

I came across SL Link Beauty and Slimming pamphlet and came to know of the threading service offered. So I decided to give it a try as not many places in Singapore offer threading to shape the eyebrows. To know better about their services, I decided to give their services a try.

As soon as I mentioned about threading, they send me to a room where normal facials are done. I was asked

to lie down and the beauty expert began to do the threading. It was bit painful and I assumed that the lady was not an expert. After the threading, the expert gave me a mirror. To my surprise, eyebrows were badly shaped. One eyebrow was shorter and thinner than the other. With the tweezers, she began to shape it and the whole thing did not satisfy me as a customer. When I ...

• mentioned about the bad shape of my eyebrows and how one was different from the other, the lady with least regret of doing the bad job told me that I can use an eyebrow pencil to make eyebrows look the same. Out of my 11-12 years of getting my eyebrows shaped from a beauty expert, this was my worst experience ever.

Threading is not a lengthy procedure and experts can do the job

in less than 5 minutes. Here, it took more time and it was not worth the money I spend there. I was charged 10$ for the eyebrows and another 10$ for upper lip. To my opinion, it was an expensive procedure for the bad work they did.

The place looks ambient and quiet neat. Appointments are not required for simple beauty treatments like threading. Will I consider the place for future beauty treatments? Probably not!

Cai Mary says :

re : When I mentioned about the bad shape of my eyebrows and how one was different from the other, the lady with least regret of doing the bad job told me that I can use an eyebrow pencil to make eyebrows look the same
    I had a similar nightmarish experience at Lot 1 branch when I did the "creative eyebrow threading". The shape of the eyebrows was horrendous - too long at the ends and front. The arc was ridiculous too high. Not worth the price $ 2300. A totally blotch job.

Cai Mary says :

SL Link at Lot 1 branch adopts super hard- selling tactics. It is ultra stressful to go for facial treatments there as they harrass clients non-stop to sign up for ridiculously price marked-up facials and bidy treatments Also not hygenic as they are still using recycled sponges for facials instead of disposable thick facial cotton like other shops in town.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4121061580960730/k2311a0621/6.21.12