Samsil 70810 Professional Pad Holder
  • I always wanted a place to organize my lists, plans, projects, anything I write on paper
  • The design is so clean that you don't have to do extra imagining so it's perfect for formal occasions
  • Despite it's size, bulkiness, and price, it's worth it, truly a life changer based on organization

• by Geronomo

I always wanted a place to organize my lists, plans, projects, anything I write on paper. That’s why when I saw this in my local store I was compelled to purchase it for a pricey $20. I’m not sure if it was worth it but I was able to see the difference in my performance, others were able too.

My coworkers wondered how my papers disappeared all of a sudden and I answered them confidently with my Samsil. But

not only were my papers cleared, I was also able to collect business cards, etc.

and slide them all down into my holder’s slots. When I have to write or list, I just open this and there’s a pad for me to write on.

When I finish writing I put it in a sleeve. Yup, it’s what you envision it.

The design is so clean that you don’t have to do extra imagining so it’s perfect for formal occasions.

• It’s clean on the inside but appealing on the outside.

The outside cover is what looks to resemble Nappa leather. It’s smooth and makes my planner slide easily into my bags.

It’s not too heavy to carry around because it’s less than 2 pounds. When I need to put my pens away and have no where to put it (if you know what I mean) then you could just put it in the pen loop which comes with the

Pad Holder.

That’s why my friends wondered why there was 1 less pen in my shirt pocket. Also, I would normally carry folders to put my documents in but now I don’t need to or I can put my folders away in one area: the document pockets of the Pad Holder.

So you see, this pad holder has made a difference in my life. Despite it’s size, bulkiness, and price, it’s worth it, truly a life changer based on organization.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1219061580900130/k2311a0619/6.19.12