Gucci Rush Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml/1.7oz  » Perfume  »
  • I love having a collection of atleast 3 perfumes at any one time so i like to think of myself as a 'perfume expert'
  • That said, this exotic blend of vanilla,java patchouli and bourbon vetiver had me living in some kind of princess fantansy ( no kidding, the smell will transform you to a place where you are the prettiest girl in the room) It sprays beautifully and it is definetly a perfume that i can recommend to the floral lovers

• by Hhope

I love having a collection of atleast 3 perfumes at any one time so i like to think of myself as a ‘perfume expert’. Recently my highlt treasured Escada Sunset run out so i went on the market to look for something close to that. Gucci Rush was the perfect answer. Ladies, if you are like me and you like smelling like petals, this is the perfect perfume.

Gucci Rush comes in a bright coloured pack; it is a clever little box that allows

the bottle to slide out from either side of the pack. Its a rectangular bottle that stands out from most perfume bottles. I always feel like the design of a bottle is the firs step in grading how creative the perfume team is and this usually translates into the aura that the perfume gives off.

Gucci Rush is exotic. As soon as i sprayed it on my wrist, the floral scent came rushing into my senses. It is such a fun scent that i ...

• wear mostly on sunny days when i am going to catch up with friends or go shopping. I remember wearing this particular scent and meeting a friend who told me that my perfume somehow makes him feel ‘light’, i guess he meant that its a fun scent. I would not suggest using it if you are going for daring and bold because it is such a ‘girl next door’ scent.

One of the down sides to the scent is it is an Eau De

Toilette so after going through a few malls window shopping, i had to freshen up with another dash to ‘update’ my smell before catching up with my friends for coffe.

It sprays beautifully and it is definetly a perfume that i can recommend to the floral lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619061580860130/k2311a0619/6.19.12