L’Oreal Everpure Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Having very long hair I have to use conditioner on a pretty much daily basis to keep my locks smooth and manageable,  the problem for me being that my hair isn't very thick so unless I'm careful when it comes to choosing my conditioner I can find my hair is quite severely weighed down by it
  • On the tube it simply says to apply and rinse off but I like to leave it on my hair for a few minutes to allow it to get right into the hair and work it's magic

• by roundabout

Having very long hair I have to use conditioner on a pretty much daily basis to keep my locks smooth and manageable,  the problem for me being that my hair isn’t very thick so unless I’m careful when it comes to choosing my conditioner I can find my hair is quite severely weighed down by it.  I’ve recently started using L’Oreal Everpure shampoo and conditioner, this review will focus on the conditioner.

Everpure is a new product from L’Oreal, designed to be sulphate free it will care for and bring back to life coloured hair. I’ve been colouring my hair for years and this has had an impact in the

health and appearance, something I am now trying to counter with hair care products in a bid to inject a more healthy appearance into my hair.

The conditioner is very creamy, supplied in a tube rather than a bottle it’s easy to squeeze out and you really only need a small amount to condition your hair. As I said, I have very long hair and still require only a small blob to run through my hair so if you have a shorter style a single tube should last you for ages. I have found that once I’ve shampooed my hair it’s best to wring as much water out as possible as this seems to help the conditioner spread better, and also ensures it penetrates deeper into my hair. On the tube it simply says to apply and rinse off but I like to leave it on my hair for a few minutes to allow it to get right into the hair and work it’s magic.

I’m not overly keen on the smell of this conditioner as it’s a strange mix of creamy and medicinal. I can detect a certain level of menthol in there which seems to intensify as I’m rinsing the conditioner out of my hair, this isn’t particularly pleasant and lingers a while longer than I’d like - ...

• L'Oreal Everpure Conditioner
      the thing is it’s such a fabulous product that I don’t really mind this strange odour!

The conditioner rinses out very easily and doesn’t leave any residue at all on my hair, as I’m rinsing it I can feel my hair becoming smooth and silky - I can even feel that there are likely not to be any knots or tangles while I’m rinsing, which is a minor miracle for me as my hair has the tendency to knot badly at the slightest hint of moisture!  I towel dry my hair as it’s so long that using a hairdryer takes too much time, and when my hair is still semi-wet

I give it a good brush. I’ve been amazed that since using the L’Oreal Everpure conditioner there isn’t a single knot in my hair and I can get it brushed straight in literally seconds!  Amazing!

My hair has an intense shine and feels so soft and smooth, it’s incredible really as my hair is so heavily coloured that I never thought I’d ever be able to attain such healthy looking locks again!  I’m extremely impressed with both the appearance and feel of my hair since I began using Everpure, it’s already become my favourite ever conditioner - which is very impressive really considering I’ve used hundreds of them in the past!

L'Oreal Everpure Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061580730930/k2311a0618/6.18.12