The Body Shop Gurana Berry Volumising Conditioner  » Health  »
  • I have always been excited about using different types of hair and skin care products which I thought would help me look gorgeous and beautiful
  • As I poured this light creamy consistency conditioner on my palm, the first thing that impressed me about this product was its pleasant fruity fragrance
  • The Body Shop gurana berry volumising conditioner is one of the best hair care products I have used so far

• by rm002

I have always been excited about using different types of hair and skin care products which I thought would help me look gorgeous and beautiful. A few weeks back, when one of my friends happened to gift me this product called “The Body Shop gurana berry volumising conditioner, I felt quite happy. The fact that I always felt that using a hair conditioner played a vital role in keeping my hair look healthy; the idea of using a fruity conditioner on

my hair felt quite interesting and appealing to me. This hair conditioner was basically a light conditioner which contained stimulating gurana berry extract helped add body to hair thereby making it look fuller.

Using this conditioner for the first time indeed felt just wonderful. As I poured this light creamy consistency conditioner on my palm, the first thing that impressed me about this product was its pleasant fruity fragrance. Applying this conditioner to my wet washed hair almost felt similar like using any other conditioner on a regular basis. After leaving it for about 2- 3 minutes, when I rinsed my hair, I could actually feel my hands just “slip” off from my hair. But after my hair dried completely, could I actually see the actual results.

When I brushed my towel dried hair, I was rather amazed to see my hair look fuller and thicker. Although I must admit that the difference was not very drastic, even the little difference that this conditioner made helped ...

• The Body Shop Gurana Berry Volumising Conditioner
      my hair look healthy and beautiful. What was really nice about using this volumising conditioner was the fact that apart from making my hair soft and silky, this product actually made my hair more bouncy, manageable and thicker. This indeed helped a great deal in making flat thin hair look healthy and beautiful. Moreover, the fruity fragrance of this conditioner which lingered for quite some time, made me feel quite refreshed and rejuvenated. The creamy formula of this hair care product
      not only made it easy for me spread it conveniently all through my hair, but its lightness prevented my hair from weighing down, thereby leaving my hair looking just gorgeous and beautiful.

The Body Shop gurana berry volumising conditioner is one of the best hair care products I have used so far. According to me, this product is a perfect choice for all women who wish to add volume and body to their flat limp hair. A great thumbs up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418061580610930/k2311a0618/6.18.12