PencilThings Perfect Pencil Set (Wooden Pencil Set)  » Other  »
  • Perfect Pencil Sets from prestigious brands normally would cost $300 rather than $30
  • I decided to find out why perfect pencils were highly acclaimed
  • For now, I'll just make use of pencilthings for the best it is for me is a stiletto which guides my way to finding antiquity
  • So I recommend buying this if you want to try or experiment with perfect pencil sets but I wouldn't spend 30$ or so on pencils to write with

• by Geronomo

Featured at Staples for $30 it caught my eyes. Perfect Pencil Sets from prestigious brands normally would cost $300 rather than $30. I decided to find out why perfect pencils were highly acclaimed.

The gift box was appealing, resembling a box from brands such as Parker but cheaper. The case was clear too, so instantly I was able to see the 6 perfect pencils.

Although I was able to see everything: 6 pencils, 1 sharpener, 1 eraser, I wasn’t able to see a manual. But after a few moments of tinkering

I gradually was able to put together my pencil which seemed sort of ridiculous for a pencil.

I decided to give the pencil a go and write with it. I kind of was able to understand why these pencils were called perfect, I mean they write perfectly.

The lead is standard, so is everything else except the ability to write. The quality of the pencils were obviously different from normal pencils too.

It looked much more formal, the grip was much more smoother, and also, the wood was much more sturdier ...

• and firmer so it took writing with pencils onto the next level. The quality of the line from which the pencil makes is straight, dark, and fluid.

By fluid I mean it’s connotation. It is a extremely fine pencil, though one may argue that mechanical pencils with ergonomic grips are much more preferable, these pencils are made for the purpose of those similar to fountain pens.

That’s why, the next time I buy a perfect pencil gift box, it will be of a named brand, so I can show it

off like I do with my Parker pen. For now, I’ll just make use of pencilthings for the best it is for me is a stiletto which guides my way to finding antiquity.

So I recommend buying this if you want to try or experiment with perfect pencil sets but I wouldn’t spend 30$ or so on pencils to write with. You can do that with Ticonderogas.

But if you really want to spend money on pencils, do it to show off with perfect pencil sets from name brands rather than “PencilThings. ”

tuliy says :

re : I decided to find out why perfect pencils were highly acclaimed
    the pencils break so easily and have to hold the sharper with you all the time, I did not like them for my kids

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1218061580570930/k2311a0618/6.18.12