Swingline Optima(Automatic Pencil Sharpener)  » Electronics  »
  • After finding my previous pencil sharpener inefficient for various reasons, I decided to get a new one
  • Though I use it primarily for myself, I don't mind the quietness of the pencil sharpener at all, quite convenient because noises are very distracting to me
  • Unfortunately, I will not recommend this pencil sharpener because to me it has no value whatsoever, swingline should stick to staplers because there's a lot of better automatic pencil sharpeners that doesn't require swingline's bulky unecessary features such as it's pencil holder or overheating shutdown feature

• by Geronomo

After finding my previous pencil sharpener inefficient for various reasons, I decided to get a new one. Yes, it is the Swingline Optima and I am very happy with it.

Instead of having a pencil sharpener that swung around my wooden pencil, I had one that sharpened it.

What I mean is, this pencil sharpener sharpens my pencil to

the tip and doesn’t go over board.

Yes, not many pencil sharpeners have this feature, but when I sharpen my wooden pencil, I don’t have to worry about the tip breaking.

The design may have various opinions based on your tastes but to me it is pretty contemporary, I can’t seem to dislike the orange flare to the black shell.

Though mostly plastic, it does a good job of hiding the unwanted parts of a pencil sharpener, such as the shavings.

I also find the pencil holder compartment unecessary because it can only fit so much and you only need a automatic pencil sharpener to sharpen pencils…which it does a good job at it.

It gets the job ...

• Swingline Optima(Automatic Pencil Sharpener)
      done and can do it multiple times probably multiple times more stronger and faster than my previous pencil sharpener.

Though I use it primarily for myself, I don’t mind the quietness of the pencil sharpener at all, quite convenient because noises are very distracting to me.

The only bad part is that the price can get pretty expensive in

a local store, but if you overlook it, it may be worth it, more or less.

Unfortunately, I will not recommend this pencil sharpener because to me it has no value whatsoever, swingline should stick to staplers because there’s a lot of better automatic pencil sharpeners that doesn’t require swingline’s bulky unecessary features such as it’s pencil holder or overheating shutdown feature.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1618061580560930/k2311a0618/6.18.12