Coolermaster HAF 912 computer case  » Hardware  »
  • The case itself is in between light and heavy for me which was no problem at all
  • Installing the components I already had took some effort and time but I overall enjoyed building my computer
  • I recommend this to those who wants to build a computer but is on a budget

• by SoLBlue

I’ve decided to start building a computer on my own.So why not start with the housing of the computer components as in the case. When I was roaming the internet looking for a computer case for my build, I looked through countless forums seeing the pros and cons of many good computer cases on a budget. They were a huge variety of things that matter to me when choosing the case.Things like air flow, types of motherboard sizes it fits, cable management, ease of access to the USB ports etc.

Upon shopping at amazon.com I found this very nice value

case by Coolermaster which in my past experience was a very reliable and well known company. Since I don’t have much space in my room to fit my computer, my choices were becoming very limited. Then Coolermaster comes to save the day with the HAF 912. It had everything I was looking for in a case and all for a very exceptional price of $50. The reason this case popped out to me was because it combined good aspects of higher end and lower end cases for its price I just had to place my order of it.

After about ...

• week the case arrived and it looked better in person. The case itself is in between light and heavy for me which was no problem at all.Installing the components I already had took some effort and time but I overall enjoyed building my computer.This case stands for High Air Flow which it did provide keeping my components nice and cool throughout my time with it.One of my faults with it was that when i installed a water cooler for my CPU I couldn’t install a 200mm fan at the top of my case.Though i’m sure that if you choose the air cooler route that you can
        fit a 200mm fan at the top.But then i remembered that you get what your pay for so it didn’t really bother me that much.Cable management was a breeze due to the cable management holes in such.Also this case has a nice sized CPU cutout for third party coolers.

Overall for the value of this case, in my deepest opinion it cannot be beat.Its right in between high and low,the problems I encountered was not a big deal to me.I recommend this to those who wants to build a computer but is on a budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3318061580530930/k2311a0618/6.18.12