Sublime Bronze Loreal Paris is Great for a Streak Free Sunless Tan  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed that you have to reapply it once every few days to maintain it, however, that does not matter, I like my tan
  • It is about 6.7 fluid ounces, so I know I am getting a lot considering that it was only about 6 something per bottle
  • I would recommend this to anyone that may be looking for a sunless tan

• by saraclair

It is almost summer time again. I was doing my usual shopping, and looking around for some sunscreens, bronze’s, and some tanning products. I do like a sunless tan every now and then, so I read through some of the products, and found one that says it is streak free.

It has a “new fresh scent” as well. I came across the Loreal ParisSublime Bronze.

” I read that it is streak free, and instantly gives you a tan. Unlike lot

of sunless tanning products, this one does it in an instant.

You do not have to wait for a couple of hours to see if you applied it correctly. This tanning product gives you a chance to correct a mistake if you have made one.

I was applying it, and I did notice that my skin was shimmering, with like some type of glitter. I thought, “oh no, I do not want to be glittery, I only want the medium tan!” ...

• However, I came to find out later, that this is just part of the process, the tan will not wash off, but the glitter will.

I guess it helps you put the product on properly, so their is no streaking. It helped me, I wiped the areas, that seemed not even.

I was able to correct my mistakes a ton easier this way. After I showered, and got all of the glitter off, I was pleased with the results.

No streaking,

and an even, glowing tan. I noticed that you have to reapply it once every few days to maintain it, however, that does not matter, I like my tan.

It works just like a professional product, and comes in a brown bottle, with golden writing on it. It is about 6.

7 fluid ounces, so I know I am getting a lot considering that it was only about 6 something per bottle. One bottle will last me about two months.

I would recommend this to anyone that may be looking for a sunless tan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061580500930/k2311a0618/6.18.12