Nature’s Gate Rainwater Henna Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
4.8
  • Thankfully the cherry almond smell does not last very long and I like the fact that it does not leave my hair feeling stripped like a regular shampoo
  • I use them to clarify my hair about every two weeks or when I notice that I am experiencing buildup from the styling products that I use
  • I love the fact that this product is fairly inexpensive and surprisingly it does a good job of cleansing my hair, largely due to the generous amount of lather that it generates
  • If you are someone who is looking from a shampoo that does not contain any animal products, I would recommend that you give this shampoo a try
  • Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10

• by Simply_Fabulous

I was only familiar with using Henna powder as a strengthening and color treatment for my hair when I came across this shampoo. It had been about three or four years since I made a Henna treatment part of my monthly hair regimen so I was really excited to give this product a try. Compared to some of the other natural and sulfate free shampoos that I have tried, this shampoo is quite remarkable. It is not harsh on my chemically processed and color treated hair although it did take me some time to get used to the scent.

Thankfully the cherry almond smell does not last very long and I like the fact that it does not leave my hair feeling stripped like a regular shampoo.

I mostly co-wash or conditioner wash my hair so I never have too many uses for shampoos. I use them to clarify my hair about every two weeks or when I notice that I am experiencing buildup from the styling products that I use. I love the fact that this product is fairly inexpensive and surprisingly it does a good job of cleansing my hair, largely due to the generous amount of lather that it generates. I have not used many sulfate free shampoos that lather as much as this one. If you are someone who is looking from a shampoo that does not contain any animal products, I would recommend that you give this shampoo a try. My hair always looks good after I finish using this product and I actually prefer it more than my staple Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo when it comes to removing dirt and oil from my hair.

There is nothing really that I dislike about this product although its fragrance did take some time to get adjusted to.

• Nature's Gate Rainwater Henna Shampoo
      It is really cheap and does exactly what it promises to. I believe that this shampoo would be a great option for anyone who has color treated hair that they want to revive. It helps to enhance the natural color of my hair just like Henna powder and it works pretty well to shampoo my hair following my treatments. Just do not purchase this product expecting it to give your hair a red hue. In my opinion, this shampoo can be used by people of all hair textures, and I still cannot believe that a shampoo could make my
      hair shine this much.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. The only thing that I would change about it is its fragrance. Moreover I would recommend this product to others to try, especially if they are someone who already uses Henna powders. This really is a great natural shampoo and an unbelievable deal for the price. It works much better than vegetarian shampoos that I have paid twice as much for, and I love the fact that enables my dry hair to retain moisture. I plan on continuing to use this shampoo in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061580360730/k2311a0615/6.15.12