Apple iPod Nano (6th Generation)  » Electronics  »
  • I paid about $100 for this music player online
  • I also like the fact that I was able to get it in a lovely pink shade since I think that it helps to add a bit of personality and femininity to the device
  • I do not think that there is anything that I dislike about this product
  • The size of it is compact enough to fit anywhere and I love that it gives me the option of listening to books while I walk
  • Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10

• by Simply_Fabulous

I paid about $100 for this music player online. I was looking for a lightweight music player that I could wear while working out. The device came with 8GB of internal memory so I figured that it would be more than capable of holding all of my music. I also like the fact that I was able to get it in a lovely pink shade since I think that it helps to add a bit of personality and femininity to the device. In addition to being a music player, it also features a built in radio and pedometer (a much appreciated bonus). Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and I feel like it was money well spent.

I own several music players, but this one

is my absolute favorite. It has an incredibly long battery life. I can literally listen to it all day long without having to worry about recharging the battery. I also like the fact that all I have to do is shake it whenever I want to shuffle my playlist. The clip on the bottom of the device is pretty study and so far it keeps the device attached to me no matter how hard or fast I am moving.

Although I do find the size of the player’s screen to be a bit small, I think that the touch screen aspect of it increases its functionality. This player also features the ability to automatically create new playlists for me to listen to which has come in ...

• handy for me on several occasions when I have been too lazy to create my own playlists prior to working out. I can ever pause and rewind the radio while I am listening to it!

I do not think that there is anything that I dislike about this product. It is everything that I want and more. The size of it is compact enough to fit anywhere and I love that it gives me the option of listening to books while I walk. The only potential downside that I have found is that it is not capable of playing videos and the reception that the built in radio gives for my local radio stations is poor. I rarely listen to the radio so this really is not a

drawback for me.

If you are someone who is a fan of the prior incarnation of this device, then you might be disappointed. This device is quite different but I find that it works perfectly for me since I am really active. If you are looking for a multimedia player, I would suggest that you try the 5th Generation Nano since it allows you to view/record videos and take pictures.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. I think it would make a great gift to individuals of all ages. The new interface does take a bit of time to get used to using, but overall adjusting to this device has been quick and easy. I am very happy with my purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615061580350730/k2311a0615/6.15.12