Iman Sand Bronzer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love having a golden glow to my skin with just a hint of shimmer
  • It was the first time that I purchased an Iman bronzer, but I ended up being really impressed by the quality
  • The following review details my experience using this product so far
  • This bronzer is amazing because it naturally enhances my face without giving me the appearance of wearing a lot of makeup
  • This is one of very few bronzers that I believe could look just as good on light skin as it does on dark skin

• by Simply_Fabulous

Bronzers are a staple part of my makeup regimen during the summertime despite the fact that my skin is naturally dark. I love having a golden glow to my skin with just a hint of shimmer. I purchased this bronzer from Walgreen’s a couple of days ago for about $10. It was the first time that I purchased an Iman bronzer, but I ended up being really impressed by the quality. The following review details my experience using this product so far.

As an African American woman, sometimes I have trouble finding makeup products that are compatible with my

skintone. They either end up giving my face a dirty appearance because they are too dark or they give my skin an ashy overtone from being too light. This bronzer is amazing because it naturally enhances my face without giving me the appearance of wearing a lot of makeup. The color looks nice and I like the fact that it does not require a lot of effort on my part to blend it. I have purchased some bronzers that have made my face look like I sprinkled it with glitter, but this one just gives my skin a truly sun kissed appearance. The texture of it is rich and creamy which helps it to smoothly glide across my face.

I always try to get multiple uses out of the makeup products that I own so I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this bronzer also makes a good blush. Yesterday I paired it with my favorite mascara and lip gloss for a neutral and work appropriate makeup look. I have also worn this as an eyeshadow as well. If you are considering purchasing this product, I would highly recommend that you visit the company’s website since it gives product and color suggestions.

• Iman Sand Bronzer

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10! It is the best one that I have found for my African American skin. This is one of very few bronzers that I believe could look just as good on light skin as it does on dark skin. It is a good deal for the price considering the quality and I truly believe that it would be compatible for all skin types. There is nothing about this product that I would change and I am currently considering purchasing some more shades in this bronzer.

I am

usually not the type of person to just settle on using one makeup product exclusively, but I honestly do not see myself using another bronzer besides this one ever again. I have worn it almost every day since purchasing it and I have received nothing but compliments about my appearance. This foundation adds the right amount of color to my skin without making it look odd. I am happy that I ended up giving this bronzer a try! Even though this makeup company is marketed towards women of color, I honestly believe that the bronzers that it makes would work for all women.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061580330730/k2311a0615/6.15.12