L’Oreal Everpure Sulphate Free Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a tube of both the shampoo and conditioner to try after spotting them on display in the pharmacy recently - after using these two products exclusively for the last four weeks I can honestly say I'm extremely impressed
  • I can definitely feel a big improvement in my hair, and this is also true on the days when I just use the shampoo without the matching conditioner

• by roundabout

A brand new addition to the L’Oreal haircare range is this Everpure shampoo, something that has been developed particularly for coloured hair as it promotes shine on colour treated hair and also claims to add strength. I bought a tube of both the shampoo and conditioner to try after spotting them on display in the pharmacy recently - after using these two products exclusively for the last four weeks I can honestly say I’m extremely impressed.

The shampoo feels very creamy as I’m massaging it into my hair and scalp, I’m not overly struck on the scent as I find it quite sickly due to the intensely creamy smell that seems to get stronger and stronger as I rinse it from my hair. The shampoo doesn’t lather terribly

well but I’ve found the wetter I get my hair before applying the shampoo the more bubbles I can manage to coax out of it.

The shampoo rinses out easily and leaves no residue in my hair, I’ve noticed that sometimes my scalp feels a little itchy after I’ve used Everpure to wash my hair but this doesn’t seem to be indicative of how well it’s been washed out and is obviously just one of those things!  The shampoo is free of sulphates which could account for the lack of a lather, although I’m unsure why this itchiness has persisted as I don’t usually have any sort of reaction to hair cleansing products.

I started using the Everpure shampoo and conditioner a couple of days after using a home ...

• colour on my hair and have now been using it for four weeks. I can definitely feel a big improvement in my hair, and this is also true on the days when I just use the shampoo without the matching conditioner.  My very long hair feels very smooth both when still wet and also when I’ve dried it, I can pull the brush through my hair without encountering tangles or knots which is quite impressive as my hair is notorious for knotting up as soon as the slightest hint of dampness touches it.

I’ve found I don’t need to use a huge amount of shampoo to clean my hair so a tube will last for a while, this makes it actually more cost effective than using a similar

sized but cheaper bottle of another brand of shampoo. My hair, incidentally, feels incredibly clean after using this shampoo and the clean feeling lasts all day - I wash my hair daily and have been surprised sometimes that I haven’t felt the need to wash it absolutely every day and it has retained a clean feel despite this. I am also impressed by the softness of my hair since I swapped to this shampoo, having very long hair means it sometimes becomes straw like after colouring but the moisture provided by Everpure leaves my hair feeling healthy and strong while giving it excellent shine.

I recommend this shampoo (and also the matching conditioner) for anyone, but particularly those of you who are suffering from the problems associated with coloured hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115061580290730/k2311a0615/6.15.12